Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Chicago Enforcer, a new First Person Shooter for the Xbox.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Mon 09, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Chicago Enforcer, a new First Person Shooter for the Xbox. Reply with quote

Hello my fellow gamers,
Check out the pics of Chicago Enforcer at http://www.kemcogames.com/games.html

While there, take a look at the other upcoming titles!

Adoug icon_twisted.gif

Last edited by Adoug on Aug Wed 18, 2004 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Mirik

PostPosted: Aug Mon 16, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, but they tiny! icon_smile.gif would love normal size 640x480's framebuffer grabs
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Sep Sat 18, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: multipolayer Reply with quote

is there offline multiplayer?
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Adoug

PostPosted: Sep Mon 20, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there sure is. You play as Jimmy Demora, a young tough working for Al Capone. You fight your way through 10 levels, blasting all who get in the way of mob justice. So, for those people who like single player action as well as multiplayer, this game will satisfy. icon_twisted.gif

Thanks for the question.
Bullet Proof Theory

PostPosted: Sep Wed 29, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah that game looks good to me icon_smile.gif I really like these FPS types I do icon_cool.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Wed 20, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Mob Enforcer for the PC great graphics, but gameplay needed a bit more. Other than that I wish the PC version had online play as well, but since I got Xbox also, I guess I'ma have to get it for that to. I love the 1930's Mafia. Since you guys have online/multiplayer options now for the xbox version, maybe you can consider putting in other famous Mafioso's from not just Chicago but maybe from NY like One Big Boss from each of the 5 families and other famous mobsters. And I believe Al Capone was affiliated/working with some of the 5 families. It's just an idea.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Adoug

PostPosted: Oct Thu 21, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will find that with improved graphics, Chicago Enforcer is really its own game. The levels are completely redesigned, as well as the added online modes, it is really a blast to play on Live. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. We (Touchdown Entertainment and Kemco) have been working hard to make this a fun FPS for all. icon_twisted.gif Like the nickname you gave yourself, by the way.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, would it be possible to put in Custom soundtrack when it comes to the multiplayer. I would love to blast my Mob Hits 1 & 2 and some Dean Martin while gunning down some empty suits in some good old fashion Deathmatch.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I didn't realize there was a suggestion forum. I'll start posting there.
Adoug

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry about it Enforcer41. If you have a suggestion for this game, feel free to post it here, I am not strict! After all, these forums are for you all, my fellow gamers! icon_twisted.gif
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thanks, but I had already posted a couple of ideas for Chicago Enforcer, wandering if theres any ideas you would like to use, if you guys do happen to use my ideas, please! let it say in the credits: Special Thanks to Enforcer #41 for your creative ideas for our team. icon_lol.gif Anyways, if I get another idea, I'ma post on the same thread.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for a $20 game, I hope the online play is great.
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Sat 23, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would seem that it is, unless something goes wrong with servers (like EA's crappy Burnout 3 servers) I can't see how it wouldn't be fun to play some team deathmatch, capture the cash, 8 player deathmatch, etc.
Rogue

PostPosted: Dec Fri 03, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken from the official site:

"Missions include numerous side objectives that allow player to collect cash and unlock special bonuses."

Does this mean it will feature extra objectives for higher difficulty levels (similar to Goldeneye or TimeSplitters 2)? This approach always makes for good replay value in single player.

This game is really looking good- you guys apparently haven't pulled any punches with the blood. One thing the Ign preview mentioned was some dodgy A.I. from the cops. Were you able to iron all that out?

I love a good budget game, and this one looks like it could be a real sleeper. Any word yet on whether it will be $20 or $30?
View users profile Send private message
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Fri 03, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AI varies depending on your difficulty setting. When the game is on easy, the AI dont see or hear you as well, but are down right nasty on hard. The side objectives are active on all difficulty levels, as to not limit only expert players from unlocking all the weapons. It is a blast to play on Live. icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Chicago Enforcer All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum