Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ideas for Chicago Enforcer...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Ideas for Chicago Enforcer... Reply with quote

1.) Character customization (choose your own brand of clothes, facial appearance and look good for those special hits) or choose to play as real enforcers from the mafia.

2.) Use your own custom soundtrack to hear your own style of music while gunning down people in a deathmatch or whatever game mode you're in.

3.) Unlock Big Bosses to play as. Not just from Chicago but from NY as well, such as:

NY Bosses

Charles Luciano, Salvatore Maranzano, Joe Masseria, Dutch Schultz, Don Calogero Vizzini, Don Carlo Gambino, Thomas Lucchese, Joseph Bonanno, Vito Genovese

NY & Chicago Enforcers/Murder Inc.

Albert Anastasia, Baby Face Nelson(Temp. Chicago Enforcer for Al Capone), Mad Dog Coll, Bugsy Siegel, Frank Nitti, John "Legs" Diamond, Jack "Machine Gun" Mcgurn.

Other Gangsters

Arnold "Mr. Big" Rothstein, Big Jim Colosimo, Johnny Torrio, Hymie Weiss, Frank Costello, Frankie Yale, Dion O' Banion, Meyer Lansky.

Hopefully I got them all. But I didn't include John Gotti, because I don't approve of drug dealers/dealings and neither did the rest of the Mafia families.

4.) Downloadable Content such as: New levels, possibly new characters, new character customizations (like clothes & facial appearances).

5.) Ability to use cars for transportation and drive by's.
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the game plays fairly well from the build we played, but obviously there were bugs (only because it was a preview build) but other than that it was a solid experience. The only suggestion we have is the box art, it could be made to reflect the darkness of the game while at the same time sending a message that it's about the mob, only without the brown (to be honest it's pretty ugly lol, no offense to anyone on the team, particularly the one who made the box art, but the brown isn't all that flattering), maybe more of a white and black look to it, I don't know, it's not up to me but if it were, the box art would be the only thing I'd change so far.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just ideas, I wasn't talking about gameplay. And are you talking about Mob Enforcer for the PC, I thought the Box Art was just fine, you're thinking of Take 2's Mafia style box art.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or did you get a beta-version of Chicago Enforcer?
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm speaking of Chicago Enforcer, I am a member of the press (nothing big, just an up and coming site) and Kemco was kind enough to send our website a preview build with a couple of levels and Live /LAN play. I must say Kemco is a very nice company to work with, they always answer any questions I have in a timely manner, and they show interest in what we write. Very kind people indeed.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you think they could add a few more things to the game? and if so what?
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well from your list I can say that Custom Soundtracks would be cool (Any game that has custom soundtracks is cool in my book) but it wouldn't neccesarily help the game any considering there's only a limited amount of tunes that would fit the game. I would say a few more weapons would do the game justice, but other than that, it's pretty solid, Live and LAN play make it all the sweeter.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean what if you took away the in-game music, just play with your own, I mean I listen to Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Mob Hits album 1 + 2, and I got them both on my hard drive, I would have a blast listening to I've got the world on a string while gunning people down, it would be great. When it comes to Mob Enforcer on the PC considering that they are practically the same game just slightly different by multiplayer features. They should go all out with Chicago Enforcer but doin things they havn't done with Mob Enforcer.
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well for a 20.00-30.00 price point (although I would pay 40-50 myself), they don't exactly need to break any new ground and try to be solid competition for a game like...oh...say....halo 2, they just need a solid experience, and CE provides.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention, the game is now being put a DVD disc and being played on the most powerful game console. You know what I mean?
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure I follow.
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I dont think anything can touch Halo 2, unless you wanna compare Half Life 2 with it, but then thats PC. And for $20 It wouldn't hurt to put in a little more would it?
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well sure, nothing other thanh the other big titles releasing in November (MGS3, MP2, HL2, PoP2, and this month's GTSA) can come close to Halo 2 (unless you want to go back in time to the best selling video game in history, Mario Bros. 3), and it's obvious that that's not what CE is shooting for. As I said earlier, for a budget priced game, it's more than an acceptable playijng experience (once the glitches are ironed out that is). Publishers make their money off of sales, and with a 20 price tag, putting more into CE and spending more time in development would in turn cause Kemco to lose money, it's a wise decision to not pu too much into it, especially as a budget priced game (although, as I said earlier, a rockin budget priced game).
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget what I said before on my last post... I think I was just rambling on, thinking I was makin a point anyways... If they were to put in a couple more things would they have to boost their price up because of that, or just because it time consuming, or what?
Enforcer #41

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I understand
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum