Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Help a fellow Dark Knight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Thu 25, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Help a fellow Dark Knight. Reply with quote

THIS WAS A QUESTION PRESENTED TO ME. NOW IT IS UP TO THE DARK TOMORROW COMMUNITY TO HELP THERE FELLOW DARK KNIGHT. Any advice would help. Thanks to all who answer. icon_twisted.gif "I'm stuck on the Ra's Al Ghul's Castle level. I hav found the machine gun, walked through the rectangular corridor an found the door that opens next to the open vent cover that leads to the same place (coutyard). This is the part where i find myself stuck, there are too many guards and nowhere to go. What do i do next? Thanx"

PostPosted: Oct Fri 29, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must defeat each and every guard in this courtyard in order to open the door to your right. I find that the best strategy is to go into the niche where the door is and let the guards see you. Retreat back into the niche. Fight the guards as they come. If you put yourself in the open, you won't have a chance. You have to cuff them all too. After that, you have to go around the side of the building and defeat all the guards there. Then you have to go back and find one more guard hiding in a niche in the wall opposite the door you came out of. Once there are no more guys, then you can open the door.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum