Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DARK TOMORROW STORY + ENDING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Oct Sun 31, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: DARK TOMORROW STORY + ENDING Reply with quote

HI, i am a new member and i played the batman dark tomorrow at my friends house . i love the game but i was wondering can someone please email or write me the entire story for the batman dark tomorrow. i only have ps2 and i would really like to know the story especially since ra's al ghul is involved and i think something called a doomsday device. i was just wondering if anybody could write the complete story and include the different types of ending for the game thank you very much. i would really appreciate this favor after all i am a big batfan!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you to whoever takes the time to do this for me!!!!!!!! great job with this video game. it is truly a wondeful game no matter what people say about it.

my email is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum