Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

cheats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taragem

PostPosted: Nov Mon 08, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: cheats Reply with quote

Hey, Yager dudes! Where did you go? icon_eek.gif

I'm almost finished the game (2 levels to go), but only have 7 ship's data unlocked, even though I've exceeded the minimum expected results on many levels. Is there a cheat to unlock the data? I found one for the Xbox, but it didn't work on my PC.

Or am I asked the wrong people? icon_redface.gif

Tara
--
http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/yager.htm
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Mon 08, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, you must be playing the PC european version correct (at first I was thinking you were playing the North America PC version for some reason, even though it isnt out yet icon_redface.gif )? I do not have the cheats for that version of the game, so I would ask it yager development or check gamefaqs.com. icon_twisted.gif
taragem

PostPosted: Nov Tue 09, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I ordered Yager from the UK. I've scoured the internet for cheats (including gamefaqs) and only found a few for Xbox. The post was actually addressed to Uwe and the Yager team (then I noticed they posted in the general forum), but I appreciate your input! I've sent an email to them, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's frustrating that other games have a plethora of forums, cheats, etc but there's nearly nothing for Yager (at least in English). Yager has also gotten some less than flattering reviews, which surprizes me, though game reviews are subjective and a lot of people hated Doom 3!

Tara
http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/yager.htm

Adoug wrote:
Actually, you must be playing the PC european version correct (at first I was thinking you were playing the North America PC version for some reason, even though it isnt out yet icon_redface.gif )? I do not have the cheats for that version of the game, so I would ask it yager development or check gamefaqs.com. icon_twisted.gif
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Tue 09, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it was for the Yager team, I just wanted to be part of the coolness! icon_lol.gif Although Yager hasnt recieved 10's in reviews, I think, for the most part, with the exception of a couple of reviewers, it has done well and what I would expect, which is 7's and 8's. Unfairly, it is compared to Crimson Skies often, which, came out long after Yager (in Europe). But to me, as a gamer, not an employee of the company that published it, it is a good value for the price of admission. I still enjoy it, and I have played it to DEATH! icon_twisted.gif
taragem

PostPosted: Nov Tue 09, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Crimson Skies after playing Yager for a while and thought, "This physics engine feels like a WW II prop plane. Hey wait, I AM flying a WW II prop plane!" icon_surprised.gif

I tried some moves I could do in the Sagittarius and felt like I was flying through molassas. I still haven't flown a flying craft in any other game that compares to the radical stuff the Sagittarius can do. icon_cool.gif Though I was fairly impressed with Project Freedom and have pre-ordered a copy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Yager All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum