Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

getting the bonds outta the stauffer bank prt.3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malicious

PostPosted: Nov Tue 09, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: getting the bonds outta the stauffer bank prt.3 Reply with quote

i cant seem to get the bonds outta the damn box its extremely fustrating i tryed everything and nothing seems to work.
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Tue 09, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...breathe, have a coke and a smile....now...go take a look at the top of the Rogue Ops forum at the topic RO Walkthrough posted!. Now, if that does not help you out, please post here or message me and be specific about where you are and the trouble your having and I will do my best to help you out. icon_twisted.gif
malicious

PostPosted: Nov Wed 10, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: the bonds Reply with quote

i checked out the walkthrough and still it says grab the bonds. for some reason i cant i have them all open in front of me but there are no green icon infront of them to act. and im sure they are the bonds becuase i checked the vault #'s. what should i do i have tryed everything there is i hope the game doesnt have a glitch.
malicious

PostPosted: Nov Wed 10, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the walkthrough says get bonds but not how. ive tryed everything and no green icon shows up to act on grabbing them. i think my game may have a stupid glitch icon_evil.gif if you have any tips please reply becuase i would like to see the cinamatic instead of doing level skip...
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Wed 10, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get the bonds out of the saftey deposit boxes inside the vault, use your VISOR to see where they are inside the deposit boxes. They look like folders. Then, input the numbers on the outside of the deposit boxes using the control panel. There are three sets of deposit boxes (one in the center of the vault, one to the left and the right), one control panel for each set, two sets of bonds in each of the three deposit box areas. Once you input the number for the deposit box, the door should open, then you can target the bonds (you will get a green icon then) and take them out. Let me know if this helps you out and good luck! icon_twisted.gif
malicious

PostPosted: Nov Thu 11, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot for your help imma moron thought another object were the bonds later
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum