Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A Modern Military Turn Based Strategy game for the Xbox.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Mon 09, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: A Modern Military Turn Based Strategy game for the Xbox. Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals,

Feel free to ask any questions about Dai Senryaku VII. I will answer all I can. Let me know what you think and have fun.

Adoug
icon_twisted.gif

UPDATE: Here is a preview on teamxbox.com. Check it out.
http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/899/Dai-Senryaku-VII-Modern-Military-Tactics/p1

Last edited by Adoug on Nov Tue 02, 2004 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message
Devil Trigger

PostPosted: Aug Tue 10, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only for xbox Adoug???
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Tue 10, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently, yes it is only for the Xbox. Thanks for the question. icon_twisted.gif
Devil Trigger

PostPosted: Aug Tue 10, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hum... you know a game for sega saturn called " Iron Storm "?? it's a game turn based too, based on second world war... that game rules, if it is like this then i will buy a xbox just for this game...
Mirik

PostPosted: Aug Sat 14, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Sounds awesome! Reply with quote

Hi Adoug!

Sounds really awesome, the little pics on the gamepage looks sweet. Please post larger version of the pictures here soon, I would love to see more!
geelw

PostPosted: Sep Mon 13, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: note to devil trigger... Reply with quote

dai senryaku is by some of the same folks who did "iron storm", so you'll definitely love it a lot. the title of that saturn game in japan is advanced dai senryaku, and there are a number of other games in the series we didn't see here. which, of course is why kemco gets the big shout out of the year for bringing this new game over...

g.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Jug88

PostPosted: Oct Fri 15, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: ONLINE OR NOT? Reply with quote

Hello There,
I'm really excited about Dai Senryaku, as I've played the Saturn version in Iron Storm and thought it was great. I'm a fan of the Nintendo Advanced Wars and this game appears to be that game - but on super steroids I think. My only concern and its a big one, can this game be played ONLINE (XBOX LIVE)??? Please tell me that it can be played online? If not, will the next iteration have online play? This game would, I think, double in sales if it had ONLINE play. There are a bunch of hardcore strategy people out there that would burn valuable hours in front of the bube tube with this game on. I would be one of them!

Talking trash as you send in a strike team of Apache helicopters, thats what its all about! I would think with the simplistic and not real-time needed graphics, that online would be a snap..but I could be wrong.

Thanks for creating the game on the XBOX nonetheless - JUG88
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello There,
I'm really excited about Dai Senryaku, as I've played the Saturn version in Iron Storm and thought it was great. I'm a fan of the Nintendo Advanced Wars and this game appears to be that game - but on super steroids I think. My only concern and its a big one, can this game be played ONLINE (XBOX LIVE)??? Please tell me that it can be played online? If not, will the next iteration have online play? This game would, I think, double in sales if it had ONLINE play. There are a bunch of hardcore strategy people out there that would burn valuable hours in front of the bube tube with this game on. I would be one of them!

Talking trash as you send in a strike team of Apache helicopters, thats what its all about! I would think with the simplistic and not real-time needed graphics, that online would be a snap..but I could be wrong.

Thanks for creating the game on the XBOX nonetheless - JUG88

I apologize if it seems like I'm answering Kemco's question lol, but no, DS7 doesn't have online play. Also, I didn't want to make a new thread about it but here's the hands on preview that the website I work for wrote up: http://eglive.com/?view=article&article=507[/quote]
Adoug

PostPosted: Oct Mon 25, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a big deal Zack EGL, thanks for answering it. I believe I read this and it just slipped my mind till now. And, fyi, Zack is correct. There is no online play for Diasenryaku VII. Thanks for the questions. icon_twisted.gif
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Oct Mon 25, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how long has the Dai Senryaku series been running? What consoles has it been on? Or was it PC?
Adoug

PostPosted: Oct Tue 26, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it has been on PC, I believe the SNES (Super Famicon), N64 (japanese), some older consoles, PS1 (Japanese) and so on. I know the series has been around for quite some time.
Clint C

PostPosted: Nov Fri 05, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Thank you Kemco Reply with quote

Thank you for bringing it to Xbox. I have played the SuperFamicon version on a SNES back in 1993. It was my favorite game on that system. I can hardly wait to be able to finally play it in English.

It plays alot like the Panzer General, Allied General, and Peoples General series for people here in the U.S. not familiar with it.
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Sun 07, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are excited about it and really hope it gets the attention it deserves. Your welcome, by the way, Clint C. I hope you enjoy it. Often times I have to remind myself I am testing it and stop playing a battle and continue to work! It has a way of gripping you! icon_twisted.gif
Clint C

PostPosted: Nov Wed 10, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know what you mean. I too would lose hours playing this game. The replay value is definitely there. I have three questions for you. The first one is: Is it on schedule for the Nov. 29th release date? The second is: After reading the reviews, I noticed the addition of radar scans and jamming. I am wondering if something similar is incorporated for anit-submarine warfare (ASW) such as a sonar scan? The third is: I also read in the reviews about a "Mega Attack" by the name it sounds like a tactical nuke, but could easily be a cluster munitions. I'm wondering which is it or is it something else? Thanks for any information you can provide.
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Thu 11, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to your questions: 1. The Nov. 29 release MAY be post poned, slightly, but testing is 99 percent complete. 2. Submarines can scan at multiple levels, plus, certain ships can scan farther/wider than other. For example, there are naval air recon planes that scan for subs and ships, naval ships that scan for subs, pretty much, you think of it, it is in there. Question 3. Mega attack could be best described as "cluster munitions" or "cluster bombs", although sometimes there missles, indirect artillery, etc. Plus a mega attack capable unit usually has a great range. When a mega attack unit targets an enemy, it will hit other units around it as well, so it is best to target clusters of enemies when using that particular weapon. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more! icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum