Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Daisenryaku Perfect 2.0 for PC and Daisenryaku VII for PS2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aen

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Daisenryaku Perfect 2.0 for PC and Daisenryaku VII for PS2 Reply with quote

Any chance Kemco will consider bringing the PC version of Daisenryaku Perfect 2.0 to the US/EU? (See link) http://www.ss-alpha.co.jp/products/dsperfect2.html

Also, I noticed from Lik-Sang's online retail website that they're selling the PS2 Japanese version of Daisenryaku VII (see link below) . Would Kemco be open to bringing the English version to the PS2 too? http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=27&products_id=5893&
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Daisenryaku Perfect 2.0 for PC and Daisenryaku VII for P Reply with quote

Aen wrote:
Any chance Kemco will consider bringing the PC version of Daisenryaku Perfect 2.0 to the US/EU? (See link) http://www.ss-alpha.co.jp/products/dsperfect2.html

Also, I noticed from Lik-Sang's online retail website that they're selling the PS2 Japanese version of Daisenryaku VII (see link below) . Would Kemco be open to bringing the English version to the PS2 too? http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=27&products_id=5893&

I doubt it... Kemco only publishes for Xbox only in North America. icon_biggrin.gif Sorry kid.
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kemco publishes for all systems actually (except DS and PSP at the moment). To answer the Daisen question AEN, we currently do not have plans for the PS2 version, but only time will tell. Thanks for the questions. icon_twisted.gif

Last edited by Adoug on Dec Wed 01, 2004 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Kemco publishes for all systems actually (except DS and PSP at the moment). To answer the Daisen question, we currently do not have plans for the PS2 version, but only time will tell. Thanks for the questions. icon_twisted.gif

Well at least at the moment you guys only Publish for Xbox. icon_smile.gif I dont see any Kecmo publishing any PS2 and GC games these days.
Talon

PostPosted: Dec Wed 01, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Adoug wrote:
Kemco publishes for all systems actually (except DS and PSP at the moment). To answer the Daisen question, we currently do not have plans for the PS2 version, but only time will tell. Thanks for the questions. icon_twisted.gif

Well at least at the moment you guys only Publish for Xbox. icon_smile.gif I dont see any Kecmo publishing any PS2 and GC games these days.

Happen to play Rogue Ops or Batman Dark Tomorrow?
View users profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Dec Wed 01, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talon wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Adoug wrote:

Happen to play Rogue Ops or Batman Dark Tomorrow?

Those games are both a year old. icon_lol.gif Wanna list some games that came out this year or next year for GC or PS2?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum