Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dai Senryaku VII release info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
72vwman

PostPosted: Dec Wed 01, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Dai Senryaku VII release info Reply with quote

mediaplay.com says 11/29, gamestop.com says 12/2 (said 12/1 yesterday) From the point of view of the consumer...I have had other games I have been very interested in, but never purchased because the release date kept being pushed back until I lost interest or decided not buy out of frustration...Just thought you guys should be aware of that. Also, it has been about as easy to find info from retailers on this game as it is to pronounce the name.
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Wed 01, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game has gone gold and will be out on Dec 14. If you would like to find info on the game, or any Kemco game for that matter, feel free to post it here at the kemco site and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. There, now you have a direct link to the publishers of the game, an insider with all the info...well most of it anyway.. icon_twisted.gif
Tommyknocker

PostPosted: Dec Fri 03, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..It's gone gold? Before it's even come out? Wow. What does pre-release mean on the Gamestop website? I already reserved my copy, does that mean I will get it earlier?!
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Fri 03, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When something goes "gold" before it comes out, generally it means that it has been released to the manufacturer for the making, meaning it is a final copy and is complete. It is not referring to the sales numbers (platinum, gold, etc). It is a common misconception. As far as "pre release" means, I would have to see the context. Hope this helps. icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Dec Mon 06, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Daisen delayed? Reply with quote

icon_evil.gif
Eb says it now ships in FEBRAURY of NEXT YEAR wtf? how can it go gold 12/1 and not ship unti February...somebody somewhere is LYING!
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Tue 07, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can assure you that it is done and out of my hands (since I am in charge of testing). Often times, (due to the holidays) production will get delayed as will shipping on occasion. It is possible for a game to be done and not make it to market for a bit due to the time it takes to make, ship, and stock the item. You will find that the mail is also slow during the holidays due to the overwhelming amount of it. I hope this helps. icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum