Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

the museum
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cora211

PostPosted: Dec Mon 06, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: the museum Reply with quote

Hello!
I got a problem in the museum. I'm in the second part and went into the room with the statue and the laser. In the walkthrough it's said that I should find a grapple point but I can't find it. icon_mad.gif
Can you help me please? icon_wink.gif

(Sorry for any mistakes but I'm from Germany and only in the 8th class icon_mrgreen.gif )
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 06, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look up at the ceiling, I belive there is a blue grapple point on the ceiling of the room with the statue in it. Let me know if this helps. icon_twisted.gif
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Tue 07, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: er...what? Reply with quote

I don't remember a grapple point in the statue room. Are you talking about THE statue? The one you have to steal? Or the dinosaur room where you start on the balcony? That was the only room where I used the grapple hook.

If you're in the room with THE statue that you have to steal, put on your visor and see where shut-off is for the gate around the statue. Solve that crazy lock thingy and the gate will come down.

Greetings Germany!! And don't apologize for your English. People here abuse it far worse.
View users profile Send private message
Cora211

PostPosted: Dec Wed 08, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you I'm now in Uzbekistan. icon_lol.gif

@moon shugar thank you! icon_biggrin.gif My english teacher is taking much care of our english. icon_wink.gif (Does this sentence make sense? icon_twisted.gif *lol*)
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Wed 08, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you figured it out. I'm glad someone else is playing this game at the same time as me... maybe we can help each other out. With a little help from Adoug.
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Wed 08, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon sugar...did you get that name off of Morrowind? icon_twisted.gif
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Wed 08, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I did. I LOVED that game. I should play it again but it takes a LOT of concentration. I ended up on a Hlaluu quest to get some guy a girlfriend and I had to travel around to all these islands in the east to get her some decent clothes and I kept getting lost and eventually quit at that point...

But I really miss that game. Did you hear that there is a new Elder Scrolls coming out called Oblivion?? It's not due for awhile but I can't wait!
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Dec Wed 08, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon Sugar wrote:
Yes I did. I LOVED that game. I should play it again but it takes a LOT of concentration. I ended up on a Hlaluu quest to get some guy a girlfriend and I had to travel around to all these islands in the east to get her some decent clothes and I kept getting lost and eventually quit at that point...

But I really miss that game. Did you hear that there is a new Elder Scrolls coming out called Oblivion?? It's not due for awhile but I can't wait!

That game looks beautiful, lets hope combat is handled better. Morrowind was great, but combat was a serious flaw that slightly knocked it's fun value down. Although, I never actually played the story segments (aside from the first mission) I mainly just went around the world exploring, building skills, and killing anything I saw.
Cora211

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon Sugar wrote:
Glad you figured it out. I'm glad someone else is playing this game at the same time as me... maybe we can help each other out. With a little help from Adoug.

That sounds very good! icon_biggrin.gif Let's do that. icon_cool.gif
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zack-EGL wrote:
Moon Sugar wrote:

That game looks beautiful, lets hope combat is handled better. Morrowind was great, but combat was a serious flaw that slightly knocked it's fun value down. Although, I never actually played the story segments (aside from the first mission) I mainly just went around the world exploring, building skills, and killing anything I saw.

I agree the fighting was difficult, but I had finally enchanted two long blades with 40pts. of Drain Health on each one... that was fun. Lolita and Desiree icon_twisted.gif

And the graphics were already gorgeous. I remember standing on one of the bridges in Vivec one day as it was raining and the sun was setting. It was so beautiful!!

I'll definitely be getting Oblivion.
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just got the GOTY edition for the Xbox. It has consumed alot of my time after work. I would agree, the landscapes I think are breathtaking at times. I have the same notion as Zack-EGL, I seem to run around exploring (stealing) and killing what I can more than I do any quests, but I am still having a good time. Now...isnt this the Rogue ops forum?!... icon_twisted.gif oh well... icon_wink.gif
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, so you're playing for the first time?? I envy you. I bought the original version about a month before GOTY came out. I was so mad. But if you really wanna lose some sleep, get the strategy guide. It will blow your mind.

Everyone stay in your seats. We are returning to the Rogue Ops forum now.
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, my character is still pretty weak, but I am workin on it. Rats, squibs and mud crabs have been my main victims...but I am lookin forward to fighting some werewolves, or becoming one. I thought that was a cool idea. icon_twisted.gif
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time I veered off my quests was one day when I went swimming in the river that runs south out of Balmora. I went all the way to the end and around the east bend and found a KILLER shipwreck.

I should have done that more often *sigh*. Maybe I'll fire up the game and do just that. Stop and smell the flowers. Maybe even do a little Moon Sugar. Walk around naked... SWIM naked... what other game lets you do that? icon_biggrin.gif

And you know what I discovered?? You can actually take a straight path to... Ft. Moonmoth? from Balmora by climbing right up over the hills and not even following the path on the map. That totally tripped me out! LOVE that game.

But Rogue Ops is awesome too. icon_wink.gif
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Tue 14, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Moonsugar, dont know if you will check the board or not, but I went to the shipwreck last night and looted the joint. Thought I would check it out since you mentioned it. It was cool. Thanks for the tip.
icon_twisted.gif
Adoug.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum