Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Early Feb 2005 new release date for Daisenryaku VII
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Early Feb 2005 new release date for Daisenryaku VII Reply with quote

FYI, for all of the Daisenryaku VII fans, it has been post-poned till early Feb, 2005. Sorry to disappoint all of those waiting for it. But remember, patience is a virtue. That is all. icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, eventhough it will be released in a month and a half, I am still excited about this game, even more so now that you have answered all of my questions! I am glad that this will be a realistic representation of modern military combat! Everyone tell your friends about this one! Its gonna "blow away" all other strategy games!

PostPosted: Dec Tue 14, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAn we know why it was delayed? You said it was released to manufacturing, so is this more of a timing decision?
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Tue 14, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my limited knowledge, due to the holidays, is the reason it is delayed. For example, it is hard to get anything done (physically made) because most of corporate america takes off alot of time around the holidays. That is the best answer I know of, but rest assured, it is complete and will be out soon. I was disappointed to when I heard it wasnt coming today. I like to see the games I make on the shelves, and was looking forward to it. But, alas, I will see it in Feb, so thats cool. icon_twisted.gif
trancejeremy

PostPosted: Dec Tue 14, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh! This has been the most disappointing holiday season for games that I can remember. Every game except one (Knights of the Old Republic 2) that I really wanted has been delayed well past the holidays. And I should finish that one by the end of the week....
View users profile Send private message
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Dec Tue 14, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it would! not like I would ever buy it but stilll!!!
Wishsong

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Can't believe you guys could screw up this badly. Jeez.. Reply with quote

Somebody really needs to get their act together.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Kemco and ADoug! Someone might want to change the date on the product detail page on the kemcogames main site. Having the old December date there will only cause confusion and frustration for those that don't come to this board.

Thanks and thanks again for bringing another Daisenryaku game to the states. I hope that XBox gamers will enjoy the game though I'm not so certain all of us Daisenryaku fans actually own XBoxes...after all the console isn't exactly known for its strategy games icon_sad.gif

You'd do us real good by bringing over Daisenryaku 1941 for PS2 (though the localization on that would probably a real challenge) and Sammysoft's Daisenryaku game, also for the PS2.

Me, I'm happy because I was actually considering modding my XBox JUST for Daisenryaku VII before it was announced by you folks that you'd be bringing it over.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(About the december release)...oh ya...I thought I already did that. Thanks.
icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol hey it wasnt me this time lol! Its just that this realease thing sucks!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Dec Mon 20, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only there were a PS2 version...

PostPosted: Dec Thu 23, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS2 forget that! xbox rules!
Ps2 why whould u even say that?
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Dec Thu 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because people who ignore the console labelling can concentrate on the great games for each platform. No console is any better than the other and each player has their own preferences. Learn to respect that and you'll learn to enjoy a broader library of games.

PostPosted: Dec Fri 24, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liten buddy I own all of them. Ps2, xbox, gamecube and the latest and greatest PC. Now, The Ps2 is.......HAS.... gotten old and is nolonger useful. The xbox is far better than the Ps2 right now. All Im saying is that If you have a "choice" why bother with the PS2?
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Dec Fri 24, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Liten buddy I own all of them. Ps2, xbox, gamecube and the latest and greatest PC. Now, The Ps2 is.......HAS.... gotten old and is nolonger useful. The xbox is far better than the Ps2 right now. All Im saying is that If you have a "choice" why bother with the PS2?

Your own taste of games says "why bother with a ps2", keep it to yourself. Why try to convince others that love Katamari Damacy, Growlanser Generations, Romance of the three Kingdoms on it. I've yet to finish Dark Cloud 2 but love it dearly, the list goes on. I could build a similar list for each of the systems I own but I'm not going to go foisting MY tastes off on others. Guess you just needed to get something off your chest, your own dissatisfaction with what you own...

I'm sorry that you don't like one of your consoles as much as others, but to say "why bother" is just letting your own opinions interfere with some really good gaming to be had.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum