Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A Modern Military Turn Based Strategy game for the Xbox.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can complain to anyone you would like, since this is the internet. Games get pushed back, it is just the way it is. I know how frustrating it can be when you want a game and the date moves back, it has happened to me on several occasions as well. But, I can assure you the game is complete and has been released to the manufacturer. icon_twisted.gif It should be out soon.

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_confused.gif I know, but when I been looking for this type of game since the saturn first release of iron storm it just kinda sucks to wait for so much longer for this game but at least its getting released. I would like really like to know how come you kept the name Dai Senryaku ? Does someone own the name Iron Storm?
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We kept the name Daisenryaku VII because that is what is was called in Japan, and we wanted a direct port, something that North America doesnt see very often. icon_twisted.gif Keep your chin up though, the game WILL BE OUT, I promise. I didnt work on it all that time for it not to be released! icon_twisted.gif
Clint C

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Release Date Reply with quote

I know EBGames is the main source for video games these days, but if you check some of the other sites that sell games, you'll notice that the date is still 12/14/04 or within two days of it to allow for shipping times. Hopefully it will still come out on the 14th. I too have waited along time for this game to be released and am hoping it's just an error at EB. We'll all know by next week.

PostPosted: Dec Thu 09, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully!
Guest Dec 15

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Release date Reply with quote

(insert long, long string of expletives)

OK, now that I got that out of the way regarding the ever-delayed release date, I do want to mention that the game is fun and addictive beyond all expectations. I did some part-time game testing on it for several weeks ago. My first impression was not very positive as the graphics and sound didn't blow me away. But once I started the Mission Mode, the game really got under my skin. The game play is very smooth, the number of unit types you can produce are overwhelming, and you really have a sense of satisfaction when you finally complete a mission.

I only had the title for three days and the long, complicated missions (you can easily spend 3 or 4 hours just to beat a mission for the first time) kept me from getting too far into the game, but I couldn't wait to run home and pre-order it. I generally do not consider myself a patient person and generally avoid turn-based strategy games, but this really pulled me in quick. I offered to work overtime for free just to be able to beat the game but it was to no avail.

I only hope that the next release date is the last one--officially changing the date on the day it is due in stores is really good way to alienate your current and future customers regardless who in the supply chain is responsible.
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The big question WHO IS Guest Dec 15? And you cant say you're Batman either. icon_twisted.gif
trancejeremy

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I hope it's not like Halo 2 or Juiced, where the pirates get it immediately after it goes to the manufacturing plant, while people who want to buy it have to wait months (or in Juiced's case, almost a year).
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum