Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Great game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
batman2112yyz

PostPosted: Dec Thu 16, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Great game Reply with quote

This game is great if your a Dark Knight fan icon_biggrin.gif
The cut scenes are worth playing alone,yes the game play is alittle choppy but what other game will let you take out killer croc poison ivy mr. freeze the joker and all the rest even icon_evil.gif .
batman2112

PostPosted: Dec Thu 16, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if dt2 will be out or are they going with Batman Begins as the only title?
Samysosa199@msn.com

PostPosted: Feb Sun 06, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: your shows Reply with quote

hi,e my name is Justin . I love shows . My dad said hi,e[/quote]
batman1939

PostPosted: Feb Wed 09, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only new Batman game I've seen is Batman Begins. I doubt Kemco will be given a second chance because of the poor sales. I wish they would though because Dark Tomorrow is one of the best Batman games around, if you give it time, learn the controls, and get use to the camera.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum