Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Everyone, and Kemco, read...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Pocket Recording Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imdrew

PostPosted: Mar Fri 21, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Everyone, and Kemco, read... Reply with quote

Well, it seems that this PRS is not coming out in english icon_cry.gif . I have a note for Kemco if you please:

The pocket recording studio sounds like a very useful, and interesting device. The fact that it is licensed by Nintendo gives it a bigger push over other third party products. I (and I think many other people) would really enjoy this product in English. Is there a place where we can find a translated user manuel? If this product were more English friendly, I think it would do very well in the United States, and in other countries...

The fact that this product has so many interesting features makes it appealing to me, even if it is in a foreign language. I am pretty sure that I will buy this item, even if I cant understand all the instructions. Some kind of information on an American release date would be very helpful. Are you able to positively say that it will not come out in the United States? Who knows, by the time i save up enough for it, it may be out in English icon_smile.gif

The pictures below show that this Pocket Recording Studio is (simply put) Awesome. icon_sad.gif Even if it wont come out in English icon_sad.gif, Thank you Kemco, for creating such a technologically "advanced" product.

everyone, feel free to e-mail me at

I can't wait to see what it will look like on the GBA SP icon_biggrin.gif

imdrew

PostPosted: Mar Sun 23, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

Today I purchased my new GBA SP. Everyone that has seen pictures of it, but never held one will be surprised. It is actually bigger than what i was expecting. The light is VERY nice, and the system is worth buying.

At lik-sang, i found these pictures of the GBA SP equiped with the Pocket Recording Studio. It fits the system very well. Looks very cool to me...

I really want the Pocket Recording Studio.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
just passing

PostPosted: May Sat 31, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, i've got good news!!! icon_biggrin.gif

The Kemco's Pocket Recording Studio will come out in US in fall 2003 (supose to, as told at the E3). It should be around 99$. icon_biggrin.gif
just passing...

PostPosted: May Sat 31, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oups sorry ...
the article i read about it was from last year
need help

PostPosted: Oct Wed 29, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it support larger memory size compact flash card?256M, 512M?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Pocket Recording Studio All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum