Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mech Platoon problems connecting 4 players on SP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XenCade

PostPosted: Dec Tue 28, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Mech Platoon problems connecting 4 players on SP Reply with quote

Has anyone done this before? I have 4 copies of MP and 4 SP's and we can only get 2 to load the map and go into the game, the 3rd and 4th player SP's just go blank right before loading the map. We have followed the book and connection map to a tee and reconnected several times. Has anyone tried this yet?

Please let me know

Thanks!
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Thu 30, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are still having trouble, I would give Nintendos hotline a call at 1-800 255 3700. They have great consumer service (I used to work there) and can walk you through step by step over the phone...plus...its free! icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum