Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Gate at end of Asylum locked...HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razov09

PostPosted: Jan Sun 02, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Gate at end of Asylum locked...HELP Reply with quote

FYI, I gone thru the Asylum and beat Croc, cuffed bad guys, killed plant, talked to Nurses, Security Guard. I have the pass key from Scientist, email from Dr., diary notes and personal notes. I've checked all the rooms and couldn't find any more clues.

I've just read thru these posts and saw something about a red defoillage can in room where email was found (can't remember where room is, directions please), do I need this and for what?. Still need to check that out. I also found a room with a switch and flipped it up, but doesn't open gate, what is switch for?

I've also read that Dr. Freeze is in asylum. Do I need more clues before unlocking gate or do I have to go somewhere else to find Dr. Freeze before I can get out of here. icon_confused.gif

Appreciate all the help, Razov09
Razov09

PostPosted: Feb Wed 02, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Finished BDT several times... Reply with quote

with the help of my 10 year old prodigy.

We've got both good and bad endings.

HOWEVER, I would like help on how to actually find those missing CD's and sketchbooks everyone is talking about.

I've seen the posts on where you can find them, but we still haven't had any luck uncovering them. Is there a TRICK to actually uncoverting them?

Could someone give me (and son) a CLEAR example to follow
THANKS
batman1939

PostPosted: Feb Wed 09, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're walk all the way to the end of the hall way in that part of the Asylum, you should get to a dead end with a barred gate with a chair on the other side (This is by memory so I hope I'm right.) Go back you should go by two open barred gates and on your right side should be a door....um, go in. In this room is what looks like some computer stuff and a barred gate, on one of the desk is an item that you can pick up. It's the defoillage (I think it's gray not red, Gamecube version anyway.) Enjoy the cut scene.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum