Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imjon1287

PostPosted: Dec Fri 31, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: please help Reply with quote

My son (10 years old) purchased batman dark tomorrow a couple days ago. He is stuck in gazette square and can't find his way out. He appears to have defeated all villians. I tried to help and spent about 45 mins trying to open doors and climb on buildings. Batman may be a hero but I am my sons hero and I would like it to stay that way for as long as possible. Please tell me how to help him.
View users profile Send private message Send email
batman1939

PostPosted: Feb Wed 09, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where in Gazette Square? If you just got there, jump up to the window where the goon shots the rocket lancher. If you got passed that then you might have gotten stuck where all you see is a bus on fire. Walk towards the fire and stay on the right side of the street and watch a cut scene. Hope this helps.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum