Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xbox only ughhhhhhhhh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Sep Sat 18, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: xbox only ughhhhhhhhh Reply with quote

i was hoping for 1 on game cube and or all 3 but not just 1 i guess i better find a good racer and look for ward to other better companies like ea to do racers
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Sep Sat 18, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: concerning games Reply with quote

ok i hope you all do not do the same as they did with burnout 3 EA: we canceled it because nintendos lack of online support ) how pathetic if goldeneye gets cancele im really going to be *#% same for top gear games
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Sep Sun 19, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... most 3rd party games selll like garbage on GC, so of course they arent going to come to the system.
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Feb Sat 19, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

you are wrong there are alot of games on the gc that r third party that sel well on gc burnout was one of them so go and read some more
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Feb Sat 26, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

goldeneye343 wrote:
you are wrong there are alot of games on the gc that r third party that sel well on gc burnout was one of them so go and read some more

Ok, so why didn't Burnout 3 come to GC? Laughing
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: because Reply with quote

because ea was a retard they didnt want burn out three on gc bc the gc dont support online not because burnout didnt sell well on gc so theres your answer and let me guess your going to say no its bc its sales if so youd be wrong
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: because Reply with quote

goldeneye343 wrote:
because ea was a retard they didnt want burn out three on gc bc the gc dont support online not because burnout didnt sell well on gc so theres your answer and let me guess your going to say no its bc its sales if so youd be wrong

Online play is one of the reasons kid...doesnt it suck that 3rd parties are leaving just because of online play? Very Happy Whats also sad is that the online play in BO3 is completly minor, the single player is where you play it the most to unlock all vehicles and such. Smile
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it does suck. It's such a boring concept in cases like Burnout 3 where, as you said, online play is only a minor component. "Online" is just the current buzz-word, like "megapixels" and "paradigm" and the like. It may be cool for some games, but there's no reason why one's game needs to have "Online!" on the box in order for it to be released.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coarse Limely wrote:
Yeah, it does suck. It's such a boring concept in cases like Burnout 3 where, as you said, online play is only a minor component. "Online" is just the current buzz-word, like "megapixels" and "paradigm" and the like. It may be cool for some games, but there's no reason why one's game needs to have "Online!" on the box in order for it to be released.

I disagree... I think online play is the future of gaming, but great single player games should have their place too. Having an online enabled game is one of the best features of a game, and I would buy a Live enabled game easly over one that wasnt. I love being able to download new missions, maps, weapons and vehicles for single player and online games... I love having built in Scoreboards for single player, as welll as multiplayer. I love being able to get friend invites while playing Halo 2 single player, or Fable. Its awesome being connnected 24/7.
FyreWulff

PostPosted: Mar Fri 18, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burnout 1 and 2 sold way more on GameCube than they did on Xbox. The "online-centric" of Burnout 3 is a complete joke and a lame excuse for not bringing it to GameCube. I owned 1 & 2 for my GameCube and only bought 3 on Xbox because it wasn't coming for GameCube. Soon, I found out that the online is HORRIBLE. EA is completely incapable of making an online game without a horrible interface, horrible GUIs, bad matchfinding, etc. Heck, I have NFSU2 for my Xbox aswell, and I don't play that online even though I have Live. It's just that bad.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Fri 18, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FyreWulff wrote:
Burnout 1 and 2 sold way more on GameCube than they did on Xbox. The "online-centric" of Burnout 3 is a complete joke and a lame excuse for not bringing it to GameCube. I owned 1 & 2 for my GameCube and only bought 3 on Xbox because it wasn't coming for GameCube. Soon, I found out that the online is HORRIBLE. EA is completely incapable of making an online game without a horrible interface, horrible GUIs, bad matchfinding, etc. Heck, I have NFSU2 for my Xbox aswell, and I don't play that online even though I have Live. It's just that bad.

Of course they did, at that time thats bascially all the racers GC had. Xbox had... well lets just say ALOT MORE Very Happy No....... not bringing Burnout 3 to GC was a great idea, it saves EA money. They wanted to make the game online and make that mode a viable reason to buy the game. With GC that reason is gone. Nintendo's choice to not go online is just losing it more and more 3rd party support, among other things.

Wait... if you owned an Xbox why do you even care about Bo3 on GC? lol... or even about BO1 and BO2 on GC? (Maybe you didnt have a Xbox when those games come out, I dont know)

The online for BO3 was horrible....... at first EA patched it up and its alot better now. As for NFSU2 its alot better then BO3 online.......... EA learned somewhat. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: