Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

looks like goldeneye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Sep Sat 18, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: looks like goldeneye Reply with quote

GREAT this is looking good only thing is is it going multi platform if not oh well ill get it make sure you all put custom sound track to make it better like conflict desert storm 2 had
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Adoug

PostPosted: Sep Mon 20, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats funny you mention Goldeneye! Those of us working on it have mentioned how it reminded us of Goldeneye. icon_twisted.gif
Bullet Proof Theory

PostPosted: Sep Wed 29, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah in a way it does look like Goldeneye I suppose?
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Sum1

PostPosted: Feb Tue 22, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: goldeneyes's way better Reply with quote

It does look like golden eye, But golden eye is waaaaaaaaaay better. icon_rolleyes.gif
Sum1
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Feb Fri 25, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sum1, perhaps you should take your problems to a general gaming forum, instead of the actual publisher's forums. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way as you, as well as others who would like to debate with you on the matter. Criticism is good, but what I've seen you doing in the few posts you've made is nothing short of being an ass. Lighten up. Kemco may have come with a mediocre game in CE, but Dai Senryaku is one helluva game, and Top Gear RPM Tuning (while not one of their original titles, same w/ DS7) looks and plays great. Every developer/publisher comes out with a sub-par game every now and then. That's how they learn from their mistakes. Like: Square-Enix came out with Unlimited Saga (I believe was the name) and it was a HORRID game. Atari busted back in the olden days with E.T. for the Atari home console, and VU games came out with Fight Club *shudder*, but look at the quality of their recent games- Half Life 2 anyone? So to sum it up, all publishers have their bad experiences, CE is just one strike on an extended resume from Kemco.

Note- This isn't to say that CE is horrible,but I do find it to be a mediocre game in all honesty. DS7 was great, and from what I've played of Top Gear RPM Tuning, it plays like butter. I can't wait to see a slew of new games from Kemco in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Chicago Enforcer All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum