Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pass-codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glassairports

PostPosted: Feb Sun 27, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: pass-codes Reply with quote

Other than the first code, which is made available in the manual, I haven't found another code yet. I'm currently on mission 19 so maybe I'll see something in the running credits once I finish.
Has anyone discovered any of the available 10 passcodes other than the first one?
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Sun 27, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always check gamefaqs, or take a look at my faq there, or the codes section there. All 10 of em Smile
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Feb Sun 27, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am having great Fun! with the free mode I do not want to go back to the missions at the moment. I just wish there was a way to unlock the mission unlockables without having to do them all.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed uglyduck, there should be a way to unlock things without having to go through the ropes. Here's the deal, while I had no trouble to speak of with Mission Mode everyone pays the same price for a game. Now, to get the most out of the game a player will do everything in the game *however*...

A player who pays for a game and buys it has every right to all the content in the game as anyone else, whether they choose to play it through or use a cheat to get what they need. Some will say that cheats spoil a game...and if this is the case for a gamer then that gamer should stay away from them.

Note that this is not a rant at all. I have no real feelings about this however I will just simply agree that there should be a way to unlock all of the units and free play maps without having to play through Mission Mode, particularly with this game where each unit can provide a new twist on a map.

Free play in D7 is such a different beast than Mission Mode (particularly when you've got a 2nd player to play with) that it really makes no sense to require someone to spend, what, oh 40-60 hours of their life in single player mode just so they can get the most out of their multiplayer fun.
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping that they put in a code (as they did with the 2 free maps) that *does* unlock it all and they will eventually let us know what it is.

I am an eternal optimist Smile
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Mon 28, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you did notice the all "free play maps" code did you not? Smile I don't know if this saves or not though as I don't want to delete my save just to find out (and I don't have a memory card to back my save up to).
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

???
No I didnt - and despite perusing your FAQ again and the manual I still cannot find a code to unlock all the Free Mode Map .... probably got to get a new spectacle prescription Sad
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it!!
The "Cheat" thread at the top. I didnt look there as I didnt want an actual cheat (e.g.invincible units) .. so I got my long suffering wife to have a look.

Great - Now I just want all the units unlocked Smile
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK the "Unlock all Free Mode Maps" code has to be entered each time the game is booted up. Thats no big deal and its a good way to return to the "legitimate" way of unlocking the maps.

However if you start playing one of the unlocked maps and then save then you can still continue that Map later without having to re enter the code.

Well done the Devs Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: