Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with passcodes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frustratedguest

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Problem with passcodes Reply with quote

I have loved every aspect of this game until it came to this. I entered all the passcodes, and now have no way to take them off. The "cyber ninja" ruin the entire game expieriance for me. Is there anyway to remove these extra units without deleting every single earned map and unit in the mission play battle history? (I've unlocked them all.)
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've set the computer to hard, given it 99999 funds and I've never seen it produce a Cyber Ninja. Are you saying that the computer AI produces Cyber Ninjas? Perhaps I've just not had that kind of bad luck...
Frustratedguest

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant just general multi-player use. That and they clash with the whole realism that attracted me to the game in the first place. You can win the game with one unit of the things, and they're basically impossible to hit. I've never seen it happen. I'm about ready to take them off and forget they ever existed, however I can't find a way to do so without removing all the units and maps I've earned, and I wasted so much time earning the things specifically for thier use in multi-player. It's frustrating.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if your multiplayer friends can't resist you asking them not to use the unit then perhaps that is a problem they need to resolve. Really, it's a matter of choice if you use them or not. I don't believe there is a way to just remove them from the game. I can understand you not liking the unit's very absurd power but use of that unit is a choice.

I've played literally hundreds of D7 games and not once did I feel inclined to even test the unit out (well, I did once, but I wasn't playing a real game then...)
Frustratedguest

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not the problem, to tell you the truth it's the fact that they exist at all. It bothers me. I suppose it's a matter of personal preferance. Thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: