Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Teamxbox review -5.7/ 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Quote:
dai senryaku VII actually made it to this weeks eb games listing of top 10 xbox titles

Guess it'll sell more than five copies. You'll no doubt find something else to gripe about though, it seems to be your m.o. Cheers.

LOL And where is your prove? Theres so way that game made it in the top 10... no way.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called "proof" and I don't have any actually. Was just parroting what someone else said. Anyway, you still haven't answered the question. If you are so down on Kemco's games then why do you spend time and energy here? Seriously, do you really not have anything else to do? Just curious...

I think ADoug is right on, you're a closet Kemco Games lover, but what I think isn't the point. The question still stands.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
QuantunFusion

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
It's called "proof" and I don't have any actually. Was just parroting what someone else said. Anyway, you still haven't answered the question. If you are so down on Kemco's games then why do you spend time and energy here? Seriously, do you really not have anything else to do? Just curious...

I think ADoug is right on, you're a closet Kemco Games lover, but what I think isn't the point. The question still stands.

Far From it, since I only own one Kemco game. icon_lol.gif I just come here to make fun of the fools that accually like games like Batman Tomorrow lol. icon_biggrin.gif
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so you think that is a good way to spend time--making fun of others? Another bad case of parenting, folks...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum