Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A Fond Farewell (well kinda) and a gift to Daisen Fans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Feb Thu 17, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: A Fond Farewell (well kinda) and a gift to Daisen Fans Reply with quote

My fellow gamers:

I am moving on from Kemco as of this Friday, the 18th. I wanted to say thank you to all who have posted, and that it has been my pleasure working for you all. I will be stopping by the boards on occasion to see if I can help out and to see what is new. As a parting gift, I give to you two extra maps in Free Play Mode on Dai senryaku VII which were created by myself and Kemco Tester Rob.
To get the maps :You must be on the main menu. Press X at least once, then the cheat code and then X again. If successful you will see a message pop up telling you the map that you opened. You can have more than one map opened up at the same time.

L=Left on Dpad
R= Right on Dpad
B=Black Button
W=White Button

Input the cheats below after pressing X on the main menu, then press X again after you have input the code.
Robert's Map: WRRRBRRRL (Extra map in free play mode)
Doug's Map: WRRRBRRRR (Extra map in free play mode)

I hope you enjoy them, farewell. UPDATE: I will be staying with Kemco until further notice, however, I will leave this post up for the moment. I will update as needed. End communication icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

Last edited by Adoug on Mar Tue 01, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Feb Thu 17, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ADoug. I hope you know that you will be sorely missed around here. So few companies have that personal touch and you are this company's main man as far as we gamers are concerned. You are a rarity in this crazy-busy-sometimes rude gaming business.

Cheers mate.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Foiden

PostPosted: Feb Thu 17, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Adoug. And thanks not only for the maps, but for your active presence, and help.
Rogue

PostPosted: Feb Thu 17, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed reading your input around here, Adoug. You represented those of us that actually play games just for the fun of it- not because something is the newest or hottest flavor of the month. Too many in the industry (reviewers, critics, etc.) seem to have forgotten this demographic and pander solely to kids that think the original Playstation is "old school".

Best of luck!
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Feb Thu 17, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the lower attendance on your forums, you've been as responsive as any employee of larger companies with bigger forums, Adoug. Kudos. We'll miss you.
trancejeremy

PostPosted: Feb Fri 18, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you'll definitely be missed.
Adoug

PostPosted: Feb Fri 18, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOIDEN- I would say thanks via a personal message but I had no way of doing so, so thanks for the kind words.

Adoug icon_twisted.gif
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogue wrote:
I enjoyed reading your input around here, Adoug. You represented those of us that actually play games just for the fun of it- not because something is the newest or hottest flavor of the month. Too many in the industry (reviewers, critics, etc.) seem to have forgotten this demographic and pander solely to kids that think the original Playstation is "old school".

Best of luck!

I agree on both notes. I have been more of a silent entity, browsing the forums and only now really starting to become more active. What I have seen has renewed some faith in the industry that there are people involved that care. Take care, and my the 8-bit Gods smile uopn you. icon_wink.gif

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Mar Tue 01, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that I would renew this topic for those of you that will not have seen Adougs Edit to his initial post icon_smile.gif

Not many would have seen it because it didnt Bump the topic!

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kept you at Kemco if I may ask?
tootiredtosignin

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: gah! Reply with quote

hey there- geelw here! i was in the middle of getting my apartment renovated, so missed out on this! icon_confused.gif sorry to see you go, ad- best of luck where you land next! icon_biggrin.gif

icon_eek.gif dai senryaku VII actually made it to this weeks eb games listing of top 10 xbox titles! it's #9, which is decent enough (i'd like to see it go a little further, naturally)...

g.
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest-In regards to what kept me here, I am not allowed to discuss as I am sure you understand. Geelw, why the name change? That is cool to hear about Dai Sen and EB, nice. Now, off to GDC!...well...pretty soon anyway. icon_twisted.gif
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Geelw,

Where did you see that ebgames top 10 list? I called them and they claim to have no such list. If you have a link then send it along. Cheers.

jvg
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Hey Geelw,

Where did you see that ebgames top 10 list? I called them and they claim to have no such list. If you have a link then send it along. Cheers.

jvg

Unless it operates like the GameStop I frequent, which they base it off some random sales manager's opinion or sales/inquiries.(sp?)

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Kemco General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum