Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teen titans show stinks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sum1

PostPosted: Feb Tue 22, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: teen titans show stinks Reply with quote

The new batman show is pretty bad, but it's not as bad as*^%#%@ crappy teen titans show! beast boy is more ennoying Pauly shore, starfire is a total ditz, robin is way to bitter, slades name is actually deathstroke! its terrible! I want to watch teen titans not "pokemon"! raven is kinda hot though.....

justice legue unlimited rules!
batman1939

PostPosted: Feb Thu 24, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Batman" is the *^%#% worst cartoon! Justice Legue Unlimited is for adults and is great. Teen Titans is for kids, but it is still funny as hell. That one where Robin goes to train and the rest of the Titans dress up as Robin. Funny as hell.
Sum1

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was kinda funny huh. but still. hey 1939, have you seen the jl unlimited episode where batman sings "am i blue"? that was so bad i heard the writer got hate mail, and every episode has been good since.
batman1939

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good so far, but remember how good Batman: the Animated Series was until it turned into the New Batman Adventures. There was a couple of good episodes, but how they just skipped Jason Todd and turned his story into Tim Drake was *^%#% up. But if you think Titans is childish what are you going to think about Krypto the animated series?
sum 1

PostPosted: Mar Wed 09, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a teen, so i naturally would think teen titans is childish.yeah your right about the batman thing. they shouldnt have changed it. And krpto the animated series?! i think i'm gonna hurl......
batman1939

PostPosted: Mar Sun 13, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krypto might not be that bad it just depends how its done. But if the show is centered around him that means he's most likely going to talk or think. And since I always hear that they want to keep Justice League and Titans apart, I guess that Superman will be no where to be seen.
skillet

PostPosted: May Mon 02, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the shows out now. wow. it is REALLY bad. superman does make an apearence. what is this sinful world coming to? Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: