Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mission2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cminucci

PostPosted: Mar Fri 11, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Mission2 Reply with quote

Hello Again:

I just have a question about Mission 2 in the museum? I notice that after I take the statue (HEAD) that it looks like one of the guards kills another guard and who kills the second man in the rest room?

And if you can why and does it have any importance in the game? THank you?
grubby long johns

PostPosted: Apr Sun 24, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The terrorists that Nikki kills in the statue head room killed the bathroom guards. It makes no change in the story line. I thought they were alive but went back to see if they survived....nope. I am just making a educated guess but there is no other suspects
BTW arent you supposed to be going after the real statue Laughing not going back to the bathroom. I agree this part of the story doent really add up. You can see this was designed to be a cat burglar mission that was changed into a gunfight in a cost effective way. I am not knocking it. This was one of my favorite missions in one of my favorite games that I played over and over and over untill Stolen came out
charlie

PostPosted: May Mon 09, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

how do you get past stage three last mission. Getting out of the missle silo? Before the missle explodes.... Please answer my questino at

Thank you,
Cappi
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Tue 10, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the top of the Rogue forum, you will see the Rogue Ops Walkthrough. This will tell you how to pass the whole game, including the level in question. Please review it and if you have more questions, feel free to post them here! Hope this helps, have fun! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Oct Thu 06, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Notify Reply with quote

Quote:
how do you get past stage three last mission. Getting out of the missle silo? Before the missle explodes.... Please answer my questino at

How will i know hen it is done? Sad!
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the time runs out, the silo goes boom. You need to make it to the top of the silo, grab onto the rope hanging from the helicopter in the center of the room and climb up, once up the rope you go to a cut scene. Twisted Evil Good luck. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: