Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Help! Top Gear: Dare Devil • PS2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffy Arensmeyer

PostPosted: Nov Mon 04, 2002 7:12 am    Post subject: Help! Top Gear: Dare Devil • PS2 Reply with quote

This game is really fun, and Ive beaten it all the way through, but now my daughter wants to play. The game is a little tough for her, so I was hoping to make it easier for her. icon_cool.gif

Ive been trying to use the "Infinite time" code so she can have all the time she needs to grab coins. However, I cant get it to work, at all. Some places it is listed as "enter at Main Menu" and some places say to enter it "during game play". The code Ive found is "Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right".

I have entered this code every way possible with no results. Could someone please help? icon_cry.gif The head to head levels are fun, but now my daughter wants to "grab coins like daddy", but its just too tough to do it for her.

Thanx,

ò¿ó

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Nov Thu 07, 2002 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffy,

Unless someone else answers this for you, I'll get back to you on this when I'm back in the office (it'll be a couple of weeks yet; I'm at home with my newborn son).

TK
View users profile Send private message
Jeffy Arensmeyer

PostPosted: Nov Thu 07, 2002 5:59 am    Post subject: ...Not much sleep, eh? Reply with quote

Congratulations! Sounds like you've got your hands full for now. Thanx for the quick reply. icon_biggrin.gif

My daughter is content with Free Roam right now, but she wants to "gets coins and go to the green". She's just not quite adept at the driving style required to get the minimum coins for the end zone.

I'll check back periodically. Thanx again. icon_biggrin.gif

ò¿ó

leezy

PostPosted: Nov Thu 07, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: top gear dare devil Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif i also would like to know why the cheats i have do not work in this game.

thanks lee
nikki

PostPosted: Nov Sun 10, 2002 7:58 am    Post subject: top gear dare devil pal version Reply with quote

icon_mad.gif could somebody out there please help my son for a cheat that works with this game we have two differant types of cheat but they don't work.

icon_cry.gif i.e.GET ALL CARS cheat 1 triangle l2 triangle r2 triangle l2 triangle r2.

next cheat; icon_cry.gif GET ALL CARS;L2 R2 L2 R2;

PLEASE COULD YOU MAKE MY SON icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

THANKS VERY MUCH

NIKKI icon_wink.gif
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Nov Fri 22, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone for your patience! I had some time today to try and get some codes to work, and I too seem to have run into a dead end. icon_evil.gif

The only code I could get to work was the Motion Blur Mode! So I've contacted the developer to see if I can get a list of codes (and how to use them).

Sorry to make you wait more; hopefully we'll get some answers for ya'll.

TK
Jeffy Arensmeyer

PostPosted: Nov Mon 25, 2002 5:54 am    Post subject: ...Something is better than Nothing... Reply with quote

Thanx for the reply Tom!

If you could get the official word from the developer, that would be wonderful. My daugther is getting better, but places like Tokyo and San Fran are still whoopin' her good. icon_smile.gif

And, if you don't mind, let us know how your new born is doing. I'm sure they will grow up to be a video gamer like the rest of us.

ò¿ó
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Nov Tue 26, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, an answer! The developers have informed me that they "we told to remove all cheats" from TGDD. I do not know who gave that order or why, but there you have it.

Sorry to make everyone wait all this time, only to find out the news isn't good icon_evil.gif

Jeffy, my son is doing well (thanks for asking!) and my daughter is adjusting to her new role as big sister icon_biggrin.gif I look forward to the day when I can sit down and play games with my kids. I might even be able to hold my own against them for awhile - it's inevitable that kids eventually get better at games than their parents, even old gamers like me icon_wink.gif I think I'll get a big kick out of just being able to play games with them.

TK
Baseballstud1781@aol.com

PostPosted: Jan Sun 19, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Defect!!!!!!!!!In Toyko Reply with quote

I just got Top Gear: Dare Devil and it was really fun until I got to Toyko. I beat all of the missions excepst for mission 4 because every time I got to the green section the time would keep going. I tried to beat it about 8 times and every time I would just go straight through the green, and in made me very angry because now I can't get to San Francisco. icon_twisted.gif I hope you can help me so I can get to the San Francisco level.

Nick

P.S. I'm not sure if it matters but, I have the American version.
topgearrally64

PostPosted: Dec Wed 24, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: i got some codes to work lol @kemco Reply with quote

well i got the whole game beaten by going to this site www.cheatcodes.com and it worked fine it was unlock all cities london u guy s know your own cities k try that
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum