Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Thoughts About Top Gear RPM Tuning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: My Thoughts About Top Gear RPM Tuning Reply with quote

The game deserves a higher rating then an average 43% (GameRankings.com). The game played well in my books. The racing was fun but i thought the story could have used a little bit of extra work. The characters were interesting but the events were short. The graphics and audio were at par, my only complaint being that the looped house music got repetitive, but it was a good genre selection. The level design was fluid and the amount of customization for each car was plenty, although i maxed out my car 80% into the game. I recommend Top Gear RPM Tuning to anyone who is looking for a fun street racing tittle at an affordable price.

That being said, after beating the game it left me with a couple questions. What happened to my customized car after completing the adventure? How was the success of this title (the reviews were nasty and overly critical)?
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: My Thoughts About Top Gear RPM Tuning Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
If you really thought this game was good you REALLY need to play other games. Very Happy Have you even tired any other racer on Xbox? Because pretty much every other racer on Xbox is better then this budget priced POS racer with unlicensed cars... no online play,no custom soundtracks or any features what so ever. Very Happy
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the game is completed in Adventure Mode, the car that you used is no longer available....(trust me, that is something I wanted changed, but just didnt happen). Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Thanks for the input about the game. I am glad you "semi" enjoyed it! Twisted Evil
quantumfusion

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
After the game is completed in Adventure Mode, the car that you used is no longer available....(trust me, that is something I wanted changed, but just didnt happen). Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Thanks for the input about the game. I am glad you "semi" enjoyed it! Twisted Evil

We konw the reviewers didn't semi enjoy it. Very Happy
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why the name change Quantum? Twisted Evil
Xujone

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact i have played plenty of xbox racers. Top Gear was not the best, but it was most certainly enjoyable. Top gear would have been Better with online play of course, lets hope the developers pick up on this. I am extremely disappointed that the car doesn't transfer over after completing adventure mode. I see little replay value now.

P.S I am the original poster.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're "preaching to the choir" on the car transfer situation...I didnt like that either, but, it was out of my hands... Twisted Evil
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
why the name change Quantum? Twisted Evil

I forgot the to Capitalize the Q and F Confused Dont worry, the next time I post on how crappy Kemco games are and when the company finally hits Chapter 11 ill be sure to capitalize that Q&F! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xujone wrote:
As a matter of fact i have played plenty of xbox racers. Top Gear was not the best, but it was most certainly enjoyable. Top gear would have been Better with online play of course, lets hope the developers pick up on this. I am extremely disappointed that the car doesn't transfer over after completing adventure mode. I see little replay value now.

P.S I am the original poster.

IF there are other better racers, why are you playing this one? I own like 30 racers alone for Xbox, and I still Im Missing a few. Top Gear is not one of them, Sorry Adoug! Razz
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Tue 19, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to apologize to me my friend. Twisted Evil
warlock

PostPosted: May Fri 20, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: top gear rpm tuning Reply with quote

ok poeple i bought the game and played it. sorry to say but the game really sucked ass! you can't control the damn cars, you can't turn cornners with out hitting the objects across the streets. who ever made this game need to be shot in the hear. i will never buy another game from this compuny kemco they suck really bad! hell saga made better games than this peace of s#$% here! even EA games and CAPCOM could made better games than KEMCO ever dreamed of!!![/quote][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: