Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stauffer bank part 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigwaves

PostPosted: Jan Sat 22, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Stauffer bank part 3 Reply with quote

I'm about to throw the disc away. I have the codes from the walk through to open those stupid little boxes. 4 digit code-right? Like 0717, then validate.....THEN NOTHING HAPPENS! The little boxes do not open. Should I try just 07 only?? I have read all of your advice for this section but am still stuck. Please help?[/b]
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Jan Mon 24, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, just enter the two digit code that's on the box, two boxes in each section.

PostPosted: Mar Thu 17, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you get in the safe at the bank.
Greg

PostPosted: Apr Fri 08, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: the codes from the safe??? Reply with quote

i still cant find those idiote codes for the safe, can anyone tell me where to find them, and if not what the codes are. Question
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Apr Fri 08, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you inside the vault yet with the three banks of safes? Use your visor to see where the documents are (haven't played in a while, forget the verbage). There are two documents to be had in each bank of safes. If you see the documents in box 17 and box 4, punch in 17, grab the stash, then punch in 04 and grab the other.

Do the same with the other two banks of safes.
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Fri 08, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if you ever have trouble, check out the Rogue Ops walkthrough posted at the top of the forum. It will contain all the codes needed for the game and different strategies for certain areas. Let me know if you are still stuck. On another note, thanks for the help Moon Sugar.

Adoug Twisted Evil
Greg

PostPosted: Apr Mon 11, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

moonstalker and adoug you both rules!!!

thanks to you guys i can go further and get out of the irritating bank, i l talk with you guys again if i got a problem(hope not having a problem again)
Very Happy
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Apr Mon 11, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonstalker... um, I'm afraid I have no knowledge of this person you call "Moonstalker". What a silly name.

*I told you NEVER to call me that in public!*
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Mon 11, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon Sugar also has knowledge of Morrowind III The Elder Scrolls, which he/she pointed me in the right direction for a free sword, which helped me greatly in my grand quest of seeing the land and not doing any of the storyline.LOL. Twisted Evil
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Apr Mon 11, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you even MORE blown away by the game now than you were a month in? Yeah, I know you are. I was wondering what kind of mess you've created. Have you run into a Zombie yet? That creeped me out so bad I can't even tell you. I couldn't kill it, so I ran and ran and ran and ran into the next town I ran. So I slowed down and tried to get my wits together but I kept looking over my shoulder (I was SO creeped out) and sure enough about 10 minutes later he came loping in the distance. That was SO COOL. I forget how I got rid of him.

And have you seen one of those flaming monsters? I can't remember the dang names anymore... the first time I saw one of those I was walking along some mountain tops and saw it waaay down in the valley below and it totally tripped me out. It was like seeing a ghost. So of couse I had to divert and go down there and find out what it was. That's when I kicked his ass. He'll lay there and burn for a long time after he's dead...

Sorry to hijack, I'm hyper and bored right now. And I've been thinking of the sunsets over Vivec... *sigh*

Wow you didn't know I was a girl? What self-respecting man would name himself Moon Sugar?
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Mon 11, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasnt sure if you were a girl or guy...moon sugar did seem a bit feminine, but in this day and age...all to his own! Razz Anywho, ya I have been trodding about, explored all over the northern island Solstiem (spelling?). You will have to forgive me, I havent played it in a month or so. My guy is pretty powerful, but now and again I will run into something that is tough. Those Flame Antiochs are sweet....the first time I met one, I saved the game when I saw it then bum rushed it...got smacked about like a rag doll...but came back for more and got him my second try. I have purposely not played it much because when I start up, I get lost in it and lose touch with my life for a bit. I liked the snowy isle up north, where all the Norse folks dwell. I have enjoyed the different weather effects too...pretty cool game. Have you seen the pics for Morrowind Oblivion yet? Those look choice! Anywho, back to work (Ha..work..playing games...). Twisted Evil
randall

PostPosted: Aug Tue 30, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Stauffer bank part 3 Reply with quote

bigwaves wrote:
I'm about to throw the disc away. I have the codes from the walk through to open those stupid little boxes. 4 digit code-right? Like 0717, then validate.....THEN NOTHING HAPPENS! The little boxes do not open. Should I try just 07 only?? I have read all of your advice for this section but am still stuck. Please help?[/b]
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Tue 30, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge, yes it is 07, validate, the box will open. 17, validate, the box will open...etc...there are no boxes with the numbered 0717 available. Hope this helps. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum