Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Saves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bisl

PostPosted: Apr Sun 10, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Game Saves Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I've been playing a lot of multiplayer since I got game with a couple of buddies of mine, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE this game.

Question though: Anyone have any suggestions as to how we can deal with fog of war issues? Like how to deal with everyone seeing the screen at once? Or perhaps a way to fix it for future games?

Also, has anyone seen the game saves available on gamefaqs? I'd like to get the extra units, but I don't really have much time to play due to school and work. Because of that, I pretty much spend all my time playing with friends and not the 1-player to unlock units. So these game saves with unlocked stuff sound really nice to me. How exactly do you get them to work? Do you just burn them to a CD or something and load them to the xbox? Or is it possible to transfer the files to the xbox over a network or something?

Thanks for the help! I'm looking forward to this week's cheat, too.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Sun 10, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Game Saves Reply with quote

bisl wrote:
Hey guys!

I've been playing a lot of multiplayer since I got game with a couple of buddies of mine, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE this game.

Question though: Anyone have any suggestions as to how we can deal with fog of war issues? Like how to deal with everyone seeing the screen at once? Or perhaps a way to fix it for future games?

Also, has anyone seen the game saves available on gamefaqs? I'd like to get the extra units, but I don't really have much time to play due to school and work. Because of that, I pretty much spend all my time playing with friends and not the 1-player to unlock units. So these game saves with unlocked stuff sound really nice to me. How exactly do you get them to work? Do you just burn them to a CD or something and load them to the xbox? Or is it possible to transfer the files to the xbox over a network or something?

Thanks for the help! I'm looking forward to this week's cheat, too.

As far as I know, there isn't a place to obtain (or upload for that matter) the Save Files necessary. As for a file transfer via Network, I don't know of one either, other than saving to a Memory Card and Loading it from there on a different XBox.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Iron Giant

PostPosted: Apr Mon 11, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234316.asp

I believe this is what you want. I don't know if anyone has posted any saves for this game, but this would be the way to get them.

Its a device that allows you to plug your Xbox memory card into your PC and read it. You could then modify/copy files from their sites or other websites that post up Xbox saves. Again, I don't know if this game has any posted up anywhere and I've never used this device, though I've thought about it....
bisl

PostPosted: Apr Tue 12, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamefaqs.com has saves for just about every game that they have faqs for, I believe. I already have one for DS7 but couldn't figure out a way to get the file to my xbox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: