Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this game region coded?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Is this game region coded? Reply with quote

Is this game is region coded? Can I import a copy from the US and play it on a UK Xbox?
The only suggestion I've seen is on importmadness.com which says it isn't region coded (and so should work) but I'd like to know for sure.
Has anyone tried it or know the answer?
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this game region coded? Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
Is this game is region coded? Can I import a copy from the US and play it on a UK Xbox?
The only suggestion I've seen is on importmadness.com which says it isn't region coded (and so should work) but I'd like to know for sure.
Has anyone tried it or know the answer?

I'm sure Doug would know better than me, but I am under the impression that Dai Senryaku IS region coded. Confused

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
uglyduck

PostPosted: Mar Mon 07, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think so - No matter whether my modded Xbox is set at PAL or NTSC the game(and the intro) plays the same.

Then again some NTSC Games play without me having to set the Region anyway whilst others (usually with movie cut scenes) need it.

.. it is confusing - heck, as long as I can get it to work then thats fine.

Sidenote: Got another copy of the NTSC version comng on Wednesday - my son played the game on my machine and is now modding his Xbox so he can play it:)

Gonna work on a few more relatives and friends this game deserves to sell more than it is doing ......

PostPosted: Mar Wed 09, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no NTSC / PAL version (for the mooooost part) of games. Any Xbox is capable of Pal 50, Pal 60, NTSC. It is region locked.
Luca

PostPosted: Mar Wed 16, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is A-class bull An xbox only has PAL or NTSC Exclamation
Uglyduck

PostPosted: Mar Wed 16, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luca wrote:
This is A-class bull An xbox only has PAL or NTSC Exclamation

Correct - it is the TV that decides whether you can use PAL60 or not.
FireFox

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Is this game region coded? Reply with quote

So, still not clear: is the game region coded?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 15, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all intensive purposes, the game is region coded, as are most games, except gameboy games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: