Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about the British Aircraft Carrier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Giant

PostPosted: Apr Fri 08, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Question about the British Aircraft Carrier Reply with quote

The British aircraft carrier says it has RPR.

But it doesn't repair the Harriers? Does it repair helicopters but not Harriers, or am I missing something here entirely?
tyrannical

PostPosted: Apr Sat 09, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repair is supposed to heal endurance on damaged units, but it does not create new units.
Now why carriers don't allow you to change the weapons mix on planes is a mystery......
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Wed 13, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyrannical wrote:
Repair is supposed to heal endurance on damaged units, but it does not create new units.
Now why carriers don't allow you to change the weapons mix on planes is a mystery......

That is a mystery. Carriers are more than capable of changing the loadout of a unit. Perhaps it was simply an oversight. Though I have a long list...

...I'll probably post them soon.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DeviousPENGUIN

PostPosted: Apr Sun 24, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't work for the french carrier either!
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Sun 24, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeviousPENGUIN wrote:
This doesn't work for the french carrier either!

I don't think it works on any carriers, or Assault Ship/Amphibious Transports (This includes Assault Carriers). The land units I understand, but you should be able to change the loadout of your helos (Or AV-8B Harriers in the case of the Assault Carrier).

NOTE: For those that don't know what an Assault Carrier is, that would be the US Wasp Class (Marked as an Assault Ship/Amphibious Transport in the game).

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: