Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts on El Alamien and Kemco Map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 31, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Thoughts on El Alamien and Kemco Map Reply with quote

My fellow Gamers,

I was just curious on peoples thoughts about the two secret maps, El Alamien and Kemco Map, aka Dougs Map and Roberts Map. I just wanted to know if anyone liked them. Let me know either way, good, bad, whatever. I am sure Robert would be interested to know as well, when he stops in! Thanks.

Adoug Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Sat 02, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I poked around your map Doug, I personally prefer maps that I can play with more naval units, but it's a great map.

As for the other map, I haven't really tried it yet. I looked at it, but haven't tried a game yet.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sun 03, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I know what you mean about naval action....I just kinda threw it together cause I didnt have much time to do it...was very busy at the time. Thanks for the feed back.

Adoug Twisted Evil
Iron Giant

PostPosted: Apr Mon 04, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The El Alamein map looks interesting. I'll have to check it out and post the results.
DoubleTap

PostPosted: May Thu 05, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played El Alamien last night for the first time. Lots of fun. I played as the British, and it was a close thing for a while. Those Leopards, as we all know, are tough S.O.B.s. I haven't tried the Kemco map, but the hitorical/realistic maps are much more my speed.

Naturally, the use of airmobile and airborne infantry greatly changes how the fight goes as opposed to the historical battle. And the Germans seem to mass their artillery and armor at one of the passes and just wait, but that may have been a function of the difficulty level. Still, lots of fun. Thanks for a great map. Adoug. If you are, in fact, the same Doug.

Last edited by DoubleTap on May Thu 05, 2005 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Thu 05, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is true, I am the same "Doug". A bit of forum trivia here, I came to the name "Adoug" because when I first started at Kemco, I was a tester. In testing you will find different classifications of bugs, A (being a major bug, crash, etc) B bugs (missing buildings, sound looping, etc) or C bugs (minor text issues, minor bugs). So, instead of A bug, I went with Adoug...nerdy, yet effective. Twisted Evil

PS...thanks for the feedback, I am glad you liked it.
slime

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never knew that -- Adoug -- that's pretty damn nerdy;

next thing you know you'll be playing DDR during lunch...
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who says I dont already....I have the dance pad in my office!...how would Brian say..."nnnnnnnneeeeeerrrrrrrrdd!" Razz Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Who says I dont already....I have the dance pad in my office!...how would Brian say..."nnnnnnnneeeeeerrrrrrrrdd!" Razz Twisted Evil

Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: