Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about Map Editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marathon

PostPosted: May Sun 08, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Question about Map Editor Reply with quote

Stupid question -- I've looked through the manual and tried looking at different sources online, but I'm a little stuck. I've also tried mashing every button on my Xbox controller. Perhaps I just missed the answer somewhere easy, but when you're designing a map, is there any way to rotate the facility, city, port/airport, etc. hexes?

Half my ports are facing land and it's a little silly Smile

Thanks so much! My apologies if this question has been answered numerous times before here.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: May Mon 09, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Question about Map Editor Reply with quote

Marathon wrote:
Stupid question -- I've looked through the manual and tried looking at different sources online, but I'm a little stuck. I've also tried mashing every button on my Xbox controller. Perhaps I just missed the answer somewhere easy, but when you're designing a map, is there any way to rotate the facility, city, port/airport, etc. hexes?

Half my ports are facing land and it's a little silly Smile

Thanks so much! My apologies if this question has been answered numerous times before here.

The icons will auto-face if you load the map in the game. The map editors icons don't affect how the in game locations look. Other than that, there is no way to rotate the icons at all. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: