Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teamxbox review -5.7/ 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
Quote:
dai senryaku VII actually made it to this weeks eb games listing of top 10 xbox titles

Guess it'll sell more than five copies. You'll no doubt find something else to gripe about though, it seems to be your m.o. Cheers.

LOL And where is your prove? Theres so way that game made it in the top 10... no way.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called "proof" and I don't have any actually. Was just parroting what someone else said. Anyway, you still haven't answered the question. If you are so down on Kemco's games then why do you spend time and energy here? Seriously, do you really not have anything else to do? Just curious...

I think ADoug is right on, you're a closet Kemco Games lover, but what I think isn't the point. The question still stands.
QuantunFusion

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
It's called "proof" and I don't have any actually. Was just parroting what someone else said. Anyway, you still haven't answered the question. If you are so down on Kemco's games then why do you spend time and energy here? Seriously, do you really not have anything else to do? Just curious...

I think ADoug is right on, you're a closet Kemco Games lover, but what I think isn't the point. The question still stands.

Far From it, since I only own one Kemco game. Laughing I just come here to make fun of the fools that accually like games like Batman Tomorrow lol. Very Happy
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Mar Fri 04, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so you think that is a good way to spend time--making fun of others? Another bad case of parenting, folks...

PostPosted: Apr Tue 19, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorizing others on message boards for their crappy products is a sign of trust, and friendship, and action, and pain!!!! Shocked
da3chicago

PostPosted: May Tue 17, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Game Reply with quote

How can this game compete with the Project Gotham Series and Forza?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Wed 18, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forza and PGR had huge budgets, TGRPM TUNING did not. It was not trying to compete with a full priced title. Nuff said. Smile

PostPosted: May Mon 30, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: My meger in put on the game Reply with quote

Though the game is not as lengthy as i would like, my son, daughter, and I do enjoy playing the game..even if we can't seem to figure out how to unlock all the parts....on another post someone mentioned you can not control the cars...well it's not that hard to control them if your not playing with a heavy thumb.

Sincerely
Ronin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: