Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there plans for a Rogue Ops 2 in the works?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: May Mon 23, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game was too tough for me at the top level. If you know the cheat I would love to see it. I may have to proove to the guys that the Nikki walk was a man's doing.
Shocked
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Tue 24, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just to the Unlimited life cheat then go slaughter that boss on hard! That is the easiest way to do it. Twisted Evil
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: May Tue 24, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool idea, one of my friends thought of that as well. They were shocked at my news but handeled it much better then I did
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just have that cheat, we all want to see the famous "slink" done by a male motion capture actor but none of us has played the game on that level with a cheat to unlock it. Shocked
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 15, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Grubby,

The unlimited life cheat is on the Rogue Ops Cheats thread. There you go! Twisted Evil
Grubby Long Johns

PostPosted: Dec Sat 10, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How are you feeeeling, labrat". Our best gamer is stuck to the point he gave up. We cant get Nikki past the 3 guards where she is unarmed and escaped from the prison cell at assassin level
I will ask you one last time and if you dont give it out I will understand ( actually I wont understand the game is old, we brought 2 copies,loved and played it for hours )
What is the cheat code to see the motion capture movie for x-box ? Very Happy
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 15, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To see the motion capture video, you have to beat the game on the Assassin difficulty, it is in the end. I would advise just using cheats to beat the boss and check it out. Wink

Adoug Twisted Evil
Grubby long johns

PostPosted: Dec Sun 18, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, we tried that and failed...our best gamer is stuck when Nikki is unarmed against 3 patroling guards. Cheats ON he cant get past. This is a cheat proof part of the game.A few times he had 2 beat and the 3rd got Nikki.
I just wanted to ask one last time, I guess this is something I just will not see.
This was a great game, their are not many game we still stooge around with this late after its release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: