Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Gear RPM Tuning is coming for the Xbox!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLACKMOON X 358

PostPosted: Jan Sat 22, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I HAVE NOT PLAY ANY OF TG GAMES AND AT FIRST WHEN I SEEN THE GAME I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE H" IS THIS. BUT THEN I SEEN A CHIP OF THE GAME AN WAS LIKE OK MAYBE? THEN THERE WAS NO ONLINE PLAY THEN I WAS LIKE Rolling Eyes OBOY THIS MUST BE A BS GAME... THEN NOT TO LONG AGO A GOT A FIGHTING GAME FOR LIKE 20 BUCKS AND THE GAME WAS GOOD AS HELL,SO FROM THERE I PIC UP C&B THAT WAS $20 BUCK 2!! BUT IT HAD ONLINE PLAY. BUT I INJOYED PLAYING IT OFFLINE BETTER!!! SO IN SHORT I GOING TO GET THIS GAME FOR THE FUN OF HAVE A GAME THAT IS JUST FOR FUN AND 20 BUCKS IS NOT BAD AT ALL...AND ONE MORE THING THINK OF IT LIKE THIS IF I MADE A GAME AND WAS NOT SURE IT WAS GOING TO SELL WELL WHY NOT 20 BUCK FOR IT AND IF IT SELL WELL AND PEOPLE ASK FOR A TG,RPM,TUNING 2 THEN I WOULD GO ALL OUT AND PUT ALL THE THING I COULD NOT PUT IN THE FIRST ONE!!! IT JUST MAKE SCENTS WHEN U REALLY THINK ABOUT IT!!! THANK MOON[/i][/b]
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Mar Thu 03, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

online does not make a game but would make a game better though top gear looks like just another racer
Steev

PostPosted: Jun Fri 17, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing can beat the classic top gears(1,2,3000).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: