Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Atelier Iris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jul Fri 08, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Atelier Iris Reply with quote

Every gaming chance I get (and damnit, they are too far between these days) I have been popping in Atelier Iris. I've played previous games in the Atelier series but this is the first one I've (or anyone) has played in English (okay, I'm using Japanese voices with English subs but whatever, lol).

Enjoying it a lot.

Also playing a bit of Riviera on the GBA as I'm falling asleep, truly a step back in time to the old Infocom text adventures. This game does NOT reach out and grab your attention. In fact, it was a good 2 hrs of play before it even picked up enough that I could farily judge it.

As far as strategy goes there has been Super Robot Wars MX that I've spent a bit of time with. So far my favorite SRW game for the eye candy. The attack animations are beyond cool. At one point a new unit appeared on the map (3D). Instead of just popping into existence the camera zoomed into the "base" and the unit flew high up into the air and then landed where it was meant to start. Was quite awesome and I look forward to more eye candy from this game. That is, if I can find the time to play it.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Fri 08, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atelier Iris looked cool. I want to give it a whirl, but I will probably wait a bit till the price drops, but I also have it on gamefly coming so, whichever comes first. I am looking forward to it though. The artwork looked really cool! Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jul Sat 09, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Atelier Iris looked cool. I want to give it a whirl, but I will probably wait a bit till the price drops, but I also have it on gamefly coming so, whichever comes first. I am looking forward to it though. The artwork looked really cool! Twisted Evil

I don't have GameFly, but I might rent Atelier Iris from my local B-buster. Though, I've been a bit busy with a handful of other games that I've been playing (that I just got) and I've kinda wanted to sink back into Disgaea again. (Still haven't beaten it yet.) Rolling Eyes

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: