Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anybody remember an old NES game called 'Conflict'?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CasaDeQueso

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoubleTap wrote:
By the way, I just downloaded a turn based strategy war game called "Military Madness" into my phone. It's pretty fun.

DoubleTap, there are some people who don't think it's that fun:

http://www.worldwidewamm.org/

LOL Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bunch of crazy liberals. Looks like a group of ancient hippie chicks who weren't told that the Vietnam War has ended. I also seem to detect the awful stench of treason.....
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jun Mon 27, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W.A.M.M. rules Smile

Wacky that I never thought of them in relation to the game >_
Hey DR, I seriously hope you are joking. For someone who fancies themselves a future historian it seems a bit unperceptive. Perhaps you aren't from America, where that sort of activity (protest) is not only not treasonous, it's a right for which we fought.
The_Sacrament

PostPosted: Jul Thu 14, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i just got a old Nintendo but its the Falcom i think its called.It isnt nintendo made but because of a loose patent on the old Nes private companies can make there own NES.I was looking for good game to buy for it so i suppose ill try to get this one.It sounds pretty good.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower
tyrannical

PostPosted: Jul Sat 16, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iraqi Soviet equipment did not have the detection range nor the night vision equipment the US had. The US could often hit Iraqi tanks and still stay out of the Iraqi's detection range.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jul Sat 16, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyrannical wrote:
Iraqi Soviet equipment did not have the detection range nor the night vision equipment the US had. The US could often hit Iraqi tanks and still stay out of the Iraqi's detection range.

Not to mention that we had a bad habit of playing head games with them. Apaches scared the begeezus outta them cause they never saw em attack, but saw the results.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: