Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question about unit levels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT

PostPosted: May Sat 21, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: question about unit levels Reply with quote

which are the possible quality levels a unit can go through? and what's that improvement about?

I just can't find that info on the manual
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: May Sat 21, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: question about unit levels Reply with quote

ROBERT wrote:
which are the possible quality levels a unit can go through? and what's that improvement about?

I just can't find that info on the manual

E - Lowest Rank (Starting)
D -
C -
B -
A -
S - Highest Rank (No more experience gained)

The higher a units rank, the higher it's hit percentages get and the higher evasion skill it gains. The downside is that they (S rank) costs twice as much as it did originally (E rank). Though it can easily do the work of 2 E ranks and deal twice the damage.

I tend to save Air units and artillery the most as they are less prone to death and therefore not a waste of funds.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
irashunal

PostPosted: Aug Sun 07, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: unit leveling Reply with quote

I am gathering that the unit experience is tied to the number of enemy subunits that it has defeated... but it seems that only the heavy hitters are able to be leveled up in any general conflict. Most of the lightweights don't live long enough to level up past D.

I'd love to see how strong an S level infantry would be inside a city. Or to be able to unleash an S level Assault Heli on the enemy backfield... but leveling these guys up are next to impossible. Any ideas- other than saving a unit to my 20 slot over and over?
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 08, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: unit leveling Reply with quote

irashunal wrote:
I am gathering that the unit experience is tied to the number of enemy subunits that it has defeated... but it seems that only the heavy hitters are able to be leveled up in any general conflict. Most of the lightweights don't live long enough to level up past D.

I'd love to see how strong an S level infantry would be inside a city. Or to be able to unleash an S level Assault Heli on the enemy backfield... but leveling these guys up are next to impossible. Any ideas- other than saving a unit to my 20 slot over and over?

S Ranked Infantry are beasts. Shocked

Use your assault helos to mop up. Then, just save them over and over until they are up to S. That's how I did it for the infantry anyhow. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: