Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HERE ARE THE CHEATS!!!!!Thank Me Later.:)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danai

PostPosted: Jul Sat 10, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Message to Adoug Reply with quote

Ok, I'm stuck again, but this time at the very beginning of the Magyar club. I've managed to go to the bodytemp.-room, without killing a guard.
I read all the time to go to the kitchen to cool off and then go to the other room again, but I think my game hasn't got a kitchen (LOL)!
Where am I supposed to find this kitchen, and do I also first need to search for Varga's gun, or is this a mission for later.
Believe it or not, but I'm already trying and trying for almost 3 hours!!!

PostPosted: Aug Wed 04, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Retina scanner Reply with quote

BMV wrote:
Help I'm on level 2 at my first retina scanner use . I can seem to open the door. Please help.
Brian Sad

Scan the guard Shocked
trish_sparta

PostPosted: Mar Tue 22, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: battery Reply with quote

dont you have cheat codes for unlimited use of battery? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mar Thu 24, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: battery Reply with quote

trish_sparta wrote:
dont you have cheat codes for unlimited use of battery? Rolling Eyes

rdm

PostPosted: Jun Wed 22, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: how do you get through the room that senses your body heat t Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Ok ladies and gents, here are the cheats.
NOTE: All of the cheats are performed while the game is paused during gameplay. Also, any directions that need to be pressed will be pressed using the directional pad NOT THE ANALOG STICK.If the code is done correctly you will hear a confirmation sound and the screen will flash briefly for a second. If you mess the code up(put in the wrong direction, button, etc) during pause, you will need to unpause and then pause to try again. NOTE: Weapon cheats will only work where the player has the option of using that weapon. I.E. explosive crossbow will not work in La Casa Negra because Nikki has yet to aquire the crossbow, but it will work in say Relliance because Nikki has it as an equipable weapon.
Y=Ybutton X=Xbutton
For PS2 owners: W=R2, B=L2,Y=O,X=Square
For Cube players: W=L Button, B= R Button
For Xbox gamers: W=Clear button, B=Black Button
Mad Mad Mad Mad Embarassed Embarassed

Skeleton Mode: Pause the game, on the d pad press Left,Left,Left,Right,Left,Right,Left,Right,Right,Right. This code will only work for the Cube and Xbox. Crying or Very sad Sorry PS2 owners..(i am one too, so I feel your pain, it is a cool code.) Evil or Very Mad

Big Feet Mode: Pause game, on the d pad press Right,Right,Right,Left,Right,Left,Right,Left,Left,Left.

One Hit Kills: Pause game, press Y,Left,Right,Right,Left,Y,B,W,Y,X,X.

No Bullet Damage: Pause game, press Left,Right,Right,Left,X,Y,Y,X.

Unlimited Bullet: Pause game, X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,Left,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X.

Unlimited Life: Pause game, Left,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,Left,X,X.

Unlimited TOC: Pause game, Y,Y,X,X,Left,Right,Right,Left,B,W,B.

Explosive Sniper Rifle: Pause game, B,W,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,W,B,X,Y.

Explosive Crossbow: Pause game, Left,Right,Right,Left,X,Y,B,W,X,Y,Left,Right.

Missile Sniper Bullets: Pause game, X,Left,Right,B,W,R,X,W,W,B,Left,Left.

Missile Crossbow: Pause game, Right,Right,Left,Left,B,B,W,W,Y,Y,X,X.

Unlimited Spycam: Pause game, Left,Left,Right,Right,W,W,B,B,X,X,Y,Y.

Big Guns: Pause game, X,X,X,X,Y,Y,Y.

See Kemco Faces: NOTE: You must have a saved game at Training 2 or later for this to work. If you want to see people from Kemco on the level select screen, pull this off. From the title screen, press up (so credits are selected) and enter credits, exit credits quickly, now do that a total of 5 or more time but to it quick. Now go to Start Game and select your profile. On the level select screen, you should see people from Kemco rotating as targets. Twisted Evil

Level Skip: Pause game, B,X,B,Y,B,Left,B,Right,B,W,W,X,W,Y,W,Left,W,Right,X. NOTE: if you level skip from MOD 2 without first getting your guns, you will continue on in the game without weapons. You can skip this level all together with the "Finish MOD" Code below(keeping all the weapons), but if you want to have weapons using this code in MOD 2, you must first get your guns, then use the code. Twisted Evil

Finish Level Codes: These must be performed in the level you wish to finish, i.e. if you want to finish La Casa, you must be in La Casa one or two, then perform the code. Rolling Eyes

Finish Training: Pause game, Left, Right,Right,Left, Y,X,W,B,Y,Y,X.

Finish La Casa: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,Left,B,W,X,X,X,W.

Finish Forsythe: Pause game, B,B,Right,Right,Right,B,W,X,W,X,W.

Finish Silo: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,Left,B,Y,W,X,X,X.

Finish Magyar: Pause game, W,Y,Y,Left,Left,B,W,Right,X,Right,Right.

Finish Bank: Pause game, W,B,Right,Y,Left,W,Left,Left,X,Y,X.

Finish Reliance: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,W,B,Right,X,Y,X,X.

Finish MOD: Pause game, W,B,Right,W,LEft,Y,W,Y,Right,Right,Left.

Finish Instal K: Pause game, W,B,X,X,Left,B,B,X,X,W,X.

I hope everyone enjoys the codes! Razz Twisted Evil
da3chicago

PostPosted: Jul Tue 05, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the cheats :shock:
lyes

PostPosted: Aug Thu 18, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: HERE ARE THE CHEATS!!!!!Thank Me Later.:) Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Ok ladies and gents, here are the cheats.
NOTE: All of the cheats are performed while the game is paused during gameplay. Also, any directions that need to be pressed will be pressed using the directional pad NOT THE ANALOG STICK.If the code is done correctly you will hear a confirmation sound and the screen will flash briefly for a second. If you mess the code up(put in the wrong direction, button, etc) during pause, you will need to unpause and then pause to try again. NOTE: Weapon cheats will only work where the player has the option of using that weapon. I.E. explosive crossbow will not work in La Casa Negra because Nikki has yet to aquire the crossbow, but it will work in say Relliance because Nikki has it as an equipable weapon.
Y=Ybutton X=Xbutton
For PS2 owners: W=R2, B=L2,Y=O,X=Square
For Cube players: W=L Button, B= R Button
For Xbox gamers: W=Clear button, B=Black Button

Skeleton Mode: Pause the game, on the d pad press Left,Left,Left,Right,Left,Right,Left,Right,Right,Right. This code will only work for the Cube and Xbox. Crying or Very sad Sorry PS2 owners..(i am one too, so I feel your pain, it is a cool code.) Evil or Very Mad

Big Feet Mode: Pause game, on the d pad press Right,Right,Right,Left,Right,Left,Right,Left,Left,Left.

One Hit Kills: Pause game, press Y,Left,Right,Right,Left,Y,B,W,Y,X,X.

No Bullet Damage: Pause game, press Left,Right,Right,Left,X,Y,Y,X.

Unlimited Bullet: Pause game, X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,Left,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X.

Unlimited Life: Pause game, Left,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,Left,X,X.

Unlimited TOC: Pause game, Y,Y,X,X,Left,Right,Right,Left,B,W,B.

Explosive Sniper Rifle: Pause game, B,W,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,W,B,X,Y.

Explosive Crossbow: Pause game, Left,Right,Right,Left,X,Y,B,W,X,Y,Left,Right.

Missile Sniper Bullets: Pause game, X,Left,Right,B,W,R,X,W,W,B,Left,Left.

Missile Crossbow: Pause game, Right,Right,Left,Left,B,B,W,W,Y,Y,X,X.

Unlimited Spycam: Pause game, Left,Left,Right,Right,W,W,B,B,X,X,Y,Y.

Big Guns: Pause game, X,X,X,X,Y,Y,Y.

See Kemco Faces: NOTE: You must have a saved game at Training 2 or later for this to work. If you want to see people from Kemco on the level select screen, pull this off. From the title screen, press up (so credits are selected) and enter credits, exit credits quickly, now do that a total of 5 or more time but to it quick. Now go to Start Game and select your profile. On the level select screen, you should see people from Kemco rotating as targets. Twisted Evil

Level Skip: Pause game, B,X,B,Y,B,Left,B,Right,B,W,W,X,W,Y,W,Left,W,Right,X. NOTE: if you level skip from MOD 2 without first getting your guns, you will continue on in the game without weapons. You can skip this level all together with the "Finish MOD" Code below(keeping all the weapons), but if you want to have weapons using this code in MOD 2, you must first get your guns, then use the code. Twisted Evil

Finish Level Codes: These must be performed in the level you wish to finish, i.e. if you want to finish La Casa, you must be in La Casa one or two, then perform the code. Rolling Eyes

Finish Training: Pause game, Left, Right,Right,Left, Y,X,W,B,Y,Y,X.

Finish La Casa: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,Left,B,W,X,X,X,W.

Finish Forsythe: Pause game, B,B,Right,Right,Right,B,W,X,W,X,W.

Finish Silo: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,Left,B,Y,W,X,X,X.

Finish Magyar: Pause game, W,Y,Y,Left,Left,B,W,Right,X,Right,Right.

Finish Bank: Pause game, W,B,Right,Y,Left,W,Left,Left,X,Y,X.

Finish Reliance: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,W,B,Right,X,Y,X,X.

Finish MOD: Pause game, W,B,Right,W,LEft,Y,W,Y,Right,Right,Left.

Finish Instal K: Pause game, W,B,X,X,Left,B,B,X,X,W,X.

I hope everyone enjoys the codes! Razz Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Nov Wed 09, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

Quote:
Disclaimer: Careless remark/venting/rant follows (but it's all true)

Thats one way but i am not sure if it will work with every option.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: