Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any one remember snes ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Aug Mon 22, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: any one remember snes ? Reply with quote

i still own mine though im looking for top gear 2 and 3000 it has alot of great games compared to ps1 (stunt race fx top gear top gear 3000 fullthrottle and super mario kart) were the best snes racers ever.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 22, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have my NES anymore, but I wish I did. I had some great games for it, the original Final Fantasy, Donkey Kong III?, Contra, etc...

I'm really glad that at least Capcom made an Anniversary edtion of all the MegaMan games for the current gen systems. Among the fact that many of the classics are being brought up onto these systems as well, like the GBA:SP.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Mon 22, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone remember snes?! Twisted Evil

Mine is still hooked up to my tv in my room! I have got Super Ghouls and Ghosts...one of my favs, Super Tennis, bunch of mario games, etc....yes, I do remember snes, fondly. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Tue 23, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Does anyone remember snes?! Twisted Evil

Mine is still hooked up to my tv in my room! I have got Super Ghouls and Ghosts...one of my favs, Super Tennis, bunch of mario games, etc....yes, I do remember snes, fondly. Twisted Evil

Super Ghouls and Ghosts! Yeah, and can't forget Mario Kart, F-Zero and Starfox. Shocked

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Aug Tue 23, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umihara Kawase...best SNES game Americans never heard of. Best platformer to come along in a long time and a favorite of ours at jvgfanatic.com. Re-tooled for the PSX in two editions: one with cute commercials, the other with extra levels.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Tue 23, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Semper, Super G and G was killer. I liked Ghosts and Goblins on the Genesis too. Just something about the games, plus I like halloween and "darker" things (Nightmare before Christmas, etc), so that might have something to do with it. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Tue 23, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Ya Semper, Super G and G was killer. I liked Ghosts and Goblins on the Genesis too. Just something about the games, plus I like halloween and "darker" things (Nightmare before Christmas, etc), so that might have something to do with it. Twisted Evil

Totally understandable. That was a great movie BTW.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: