Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WT and D7
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Apr Sat 09, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Uh oh...here comes the love/hate battle between the Navy and Marines... Laughing Twisted Evil

...Where? Lol, I see no squids lurking about. Twisted Evil

I like one sided battles...Makes us look even better. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
irashunal

PostPosted: Aug Tue 23, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: AHA!!! Reply with quote

VI 6 wrote:
Sometimes they(D7s and WTs) do have more firepower, and sometimes they have better detection numbers or more stealth.The problem is I can't find any consistency in differences in the different types of units.

I finally got around to copying some of the data down for Japan:
[hi,md,lo,grnd,sea,deep]
Type 90 mbt detection = 0,1,2,2,2,0 evasion 50
90 WT = 0,1,2,2,2,0 51
90 DJ = 0,1,2,3,3,0 53

Type 74 series basically same deal...

But > check the gap between the standard and WT SPAAG....

Type 87 SPAAG = 1,3,4,2,2,0
87 WT =3,6,7,4,4,0 !!!

Evasion doesn't really kick up much but wow! For the money the SPAAG-WT is definately the killer deal!!

Even better is the difference between the variations of the AH1S COBRA Heli: the WT can function as a recon with attitude at low levels and the D7 Cobra has a 40% Evasion!!!

I am going to be putting together a complete unit guide for this game - there's probably a professional version out there somewhere (though i haven't seen one anywhere) but i need the excel/access practice....
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Tue 23, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried looking at JVGs FAQ?

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
irashunal

PostPosted: Aug Wed 24, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: JVG's FAQ? Reply with quote

Are you trying to ruin my fun?

What's a person with insomnia supposed to do with his time if someone else always jumps the gun and does the work first?!??!

Seriously though i will check the FAQ out - i always like to scope out new ideas for layouts and such.. thanks for the tip.

BTW i found this online and thought you'd like it... it is at the end of the little presentation but you can scroll up the contents thing and start from the beginning or to explore any number of items. Nice, eh?

http://science.howstuffworks.com/rpg6.htm
ROBERT

PostPosted: Aug Thu 25, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m afraid JVG´s FAQ does not give an answer about this "D7" and "WT"
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Thu 25, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROBERT wrote:
I´m afraid JVG´s FAQ does not give an answer about this "D7" and "WT"

I thought irashunal answered it with the unit comparisons? You are correct, the FAQ does not cover the difference between D7 and WT.

irashunal

PostPosted: Aug Sat 27, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: checked out the FAQ Reply with quote

I'm approaching the unit info from a different direction. I'm going to do a separate page for each unit. If all goes well i'll be able to post these pages to my friends site once he gets it up and running. I'll also have the entire thing zipped per country available, etc....

I'll let you guys know the link once i start getting things in place.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Sat 27, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: checked out the FAQ Reply with quote

irashunal wrote:
I'm approaching the unit info from a different direction. I'm going to do a separate page for each unit. If all goes well i'll be able to post these pages to my friends site once he gets it up and running. I'll also have the entire thing zipped per country available, etc....

I'll let you guys know the link once i start getting things in place.

Nice, we look forward to it. Well, I know I will at least. Twisted Evil

Ooh Rah! Carry On. Cool

orangeglacier

PostPosted: Oct Fri 28, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could D7 stand for Dai Senryaku 7?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: