Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dai Sen cheats (SPOILER WARNING)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Aug Sat 06, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,
Wanted to say, still enjoying DS VII greatly.
My current favorite is the map of europe, I am NATO located approximately where France is. I have an ally England to the North.
My opponits are Russia to the Nor-East and China to the Sou-East.
Since England is only sending equip across the water at a pace of 3 vehicles at a time, my ally is employing a "trickle down" method.

Thanks,
JG
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 08, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Greetings,
Wanted to say, still enjoying DS VII greatly.
My current favorite is the map of europe, I am NATO located approximately where France is. I have an ally England to the North.
My opponits are Russia to the Nor-East and China to the Sou-East.
Since England is only sending equip across the water at a pace of 3 vehicles at a time, my ally is employing a "trickle down" method.

Thanks,
JG

The most annoying type of ally in my opinion. Laughing

Seriously though, you would think the AI would put more priority on getting off their small block and make a bigger convoy.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JG

PostPosted: Aug Mon 15, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
This took awhile, as my "rules of engagement" were to support the UK.
This was my longest game, so far.
For the UK, the AI never generated large transport ships, in fact - later in the game my ally was only loading two units, into the available three bays for troop units.
Maybe next time I use this map, I will place a highway across the channel.

Looking forward to DS VIII.

JG
DoubleTap

PostPosted: Aug Sat 27, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish there was air on that Eurpoe map. Or is there, and my rapidly deteriorating mental acuity has failed me once more?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Sat 27, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There could be....if you took the time to make an air war map...Wink
Thats the beauty of this game, if you want a scenario, all it takes is the time and effort to create it! I am glad you all are enjoying it. Twisted Evil
DoubleTap

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could just copy and paste the Europe map, and add air.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats understandable, that would be a nice. Twisted Evil
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoubleTap wrote:
Wish I could just copy and paste the Europe map, and add air.

What can't you do? I just don't understand.
DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can add air. Go to the editor and load the map. Very easy to modify. One of the friendliest editors I've ever used.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielRuoss wrote:
You can add air. Go to the editor and load the map. Very easy to modify. One of the friendliest editors I've ever used.

Indeed. Just lacking in a few features like a scenario editor. Razz

Goto the editor, load game map, pick the map you want to load and voila, you can now mess with a game map, but have an edited copy all your own. I have done this is several maps, namely Operation Storm, and turned it into a really nasty 4 player team battle (2v2). I even had a story behind the map and my buddy and I play that map often and have one helluva time.

Another one was that I edited the map of the US and made it more friendly for a certain scenario from a book I read called "Invasion". This revolved around the US fending off an attack by the Chinese on 2 fronts. I must say that when I made the scenario, I was sure how well it would play, but my friend and I took control of the 2 separate US army forces that were vastly outnumbered and lacking in vital resources due to the invasion and it made for one helluva fight.

Honestly, I think that the ability to load a game map is one of the better features of the editor, because I don't know of too many that do this.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny this was mentioned, when I read the question...I thought in the back of my head that you could do something to that effect but I couldnt recall (and I was trying to find the time to check on it), and of course, the great gamers here got to it before I had the time to take out Dai Sen and give it a shot...thanks gents. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Aug Mon 29, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Funny this was mentioned, when I read the question...I thought in the back of my head that you could do something to that effect but I couldnt recall (and I was trying to find the time to check on it), and of course, the great gamers here got to it before I had the time to take out Dai Sen and give it a shot...thanks gents. Twisted Evil

Haha, can't forget the US Marines are always on call. Even the Kemco forums are under our watchful eye. Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: