Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desert Commander 360?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT

PostPosted: Jul Tue 26, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Desert Commander 360? Reply with quote

This one is for Adoug:

I remember playing a Nes game around 1991 or so called Desert Commander, it was developed and published by Kemco I believe. I spent an entire summer playing that one with a cousin of mine, and we enjoyed it a lot..it is a turn based modern war game that I haven´t forgot even to this day.

Since DC was developed by Kemco (therefore you don´t need to wait for a foreign development or port) and taking into consideration the succes of DSVII, is there any chance to see Desert Commander arriving for the Xbox360?...

It´s just I liked the Nes game so much and I think it has so many potential
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Tue 26, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Robert, I would say that the chances are slim. Slim due to the fact that we are not currently developing titles for the Xbox 360 (although that does not mean we wont in the future!). Slim for a few other reasons as well, however, not non existent. Thanks for the question! Twisted Evil
ROBERT

PostPosted: Jul Tue 26, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we won't stick only to the 360 then, an xbox or PS vesion would be appreciated as well, since this kind of games don't need such tech capabilities.

Meanwhile (when not playing DSVII or whatever, and just for nostalgic reasons since DSVII is better) I'll be playing the DC emulated xbox version I have
bryon springer

PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emulation , hell i still play dc on my old N.e.s. i HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE tatical side of war fare. when i foud Daisenryaku 7 in the used game bin at hastings for 10.00 dollars i had to give it a try. I LOVE IT. took me forever to actually win because of how much more complex(and realistic) it id from desert commander. now on my days off when i have nothing else to do i will just set up huge free for alls that last for at least 8 hours. i've even starting having wars with my army buddies. so to kemco who's games i have playing for 15 years, a job well done. i was dissapointed to hear however that of the entire lline of D.S.7 games only 2 made it to america. i hope more well in the future
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bryon springer wrote:
i was dissapointed to hear however that of the entire lline of D.S.7 games only 2 made it to america. i hope more well in the future

Hopefully, we can prod Doug for more Dai Sen. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay tuned gents... Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Sat 08, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Stay tuned gents... Twisted Evil

Geez Doug, your going to give me heart attack. Wink

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: