Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just wanted to say

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Oct Tue 11, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Just wanted to say Reply with quote

Man O Man i have had a couple glasses of wine and just want to say that I have a huge collection of games. Starting with NES, Super Nintendo, N64, Playstation 1 & 2, X-box, and A computer aresenal of 185 games! I have worked since i was young so I have always had money to spend. There has been so many games I have bought and played before I sampled, and the game would be cool except for 1 minor error or just the way the game was created poorly. But Dai Senryaku VII is a contender or if not the best game i have ever played. So much to think about and so many angles I would not change anything about this game Dai Sen VII. Just keep up the good work and your mastermind team behind the game. Thank you!
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Tue 11, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to hear you liked it. I really hope you continue to enjoy it, and, enjoy the wine. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
I am glad to hear you liked it. I really hope you continue to enjoy it, and, enjoy the wine. Twisted Evil

Now that's a new compliment Doug. I think we should all stop drinking the beer and try the wine. Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, when I could afford it (BC - Before Child) wine was my escape of choice. I'm definitely a red fan, merlots being my favorite. Now I'm lucky if I can just get my hands on a dub...and no, this is not the place for me to talk about that particular vice Smile
ElricJC

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Wine or Beer Reply with quote

Can't say I'm much of a wine fan, but I can certainly raise a mug of MacTarnahan's Scottish Ale to ol' Dai Sen VII. Cheers, all Smile.
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rum and coke for me. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
A rum and coke for me. Twisted Evil

Rum and Coke, hold the Coke. Laughing

Just kidding, a Rum and Coke does sound good about now though. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a big wine fan. My gut would easily give away my preference for beer! Wink Sapporo being my current favorite. If it's a mixed drink I'll take either a vodka & tonic or a 'Captain' & Coke.
cleveland

PostPosted: Oct Wed 12, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drank a bottle of wine two nights ago playing this game. I fear the same tonight. I'm playing Free Play- ft Armada or whatever it's called. The best scenario I've played so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: