Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dai Senryaku no longer at EB/Gamestop online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jun Wed 22, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Dai Senryaku no longer at EB/Gamestop online? Reply with quote

It looks as if it's been deleted from their online stores. It could just be a temporary glitch too...

Last edited by JVGFanatic on Jun Thu 23, 2005 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Brashin

PostPosted: Jun Thu 23, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the same thing yesterday as I was looking for the PS2 Standard or Exceed in the hopes that they were coming to the US but found nothing on DS7 at all
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jun Wed 29, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Dai Senryaku no longer at EB/Gamestop online? Reply with quote

JVGFanatic wrote:
It looks as if it's been deleted from their online stores. It could just be a temporary glitch too...

Blasphemy!

Hmm, that would suck because that means it's coming off the more readily accessible shelves faster than some games. Which, either means that they don't seem to think it's worth the shelf space or it's not selling well. I do believe it's more of the former than the latter, at least considering that this board pretty much outweighs all of the other Kemco games in terms of post counts and thread topics.

Let's just hope for a temporary glitch. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arpeegy

PostPosted: Jul Sat 02, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Dai Senryaku no longer at EB/Gamestop online? Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
JVGFanatic wrote:

Blasphemy!

Hmm, that would suck because that means it's coming off the more readily accessible shelves faster than some games. Which, either means that they don't seem to think it's worth the shelf space or it's not selling well. I do believe it's more of the former than the latter, at least considering that this board pretty much outweighs all of the other Kemco games in terms of post counts and thread topics.

Let's just hope for a temporary glitch. Cool

I know I have personally helped to "sell" several copies of this game via word of mouth advertising. About 1/4 of my Halo 2 clan (over 70 members) purchased a copy and all my local friends. The game is amazingly fun.
da3chicago

PostPosted: Jul Tue 05, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: EB Games Reply with quote

It was still on ebgames websight as of 7/6/05.
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Jul Wed 06, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Searches at ebgames.com for "Dai Senryaku", "Modern Military" and browsing under the Strategy XBox game section yields absolutely NO Dai Senryaku VII at ebgames. How did you find it? Got a link? More info would be a good thing Smile

Cheers.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jul Wed 06, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, there's an army of wargamers that have bought up all the available copies to assist in their evil propaganda. Twisted Evil

Or, people that run these websites have been bought off by the I can click faster than thou warriors... Shocked

NOTE: I have nothing against RTS games that are done WELL.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tyrannical

PostPosted: Jul Sat 16, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.com still has it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002OOUM8/qid=1121549084/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_unbuck_1/002-0609450-2576055?v=glance&n=229534

And look at the cute Avatar I stole from them too.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Jul Sat 16, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, well now we know it's for sale online somewhere that receives a fair share of traffic from gamers. Cool

Asgardian

PostPosted: Oct Mon 17, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got this game a few days ago, from ebgames: DS-VII.

I've only got an Xbox now so have not had such excellent turn-base gaming since Gladius (fun but no where near as deep as DS-VII).

Anyway, just want to drop in and say hi.

Happy gaming,
Asgardian.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Mon 17, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asgardian wrote:
I just got this game a few days ago, from ebgames: DS-VII.

I've only got an Xbox now so have not had such excellent turn-base gaming since Gladius (fun but no where near as deep as DS-VII).

Anyway, just want to drop in and say hi.

Happy gaming,
Asgardian.

Well Asgardian, welcome to the forums and let me say that if you need any sort of tips or strategies, this is the place to go for them. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: