Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most Anticipated XBox 360 Launch Title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Sat 10, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Most Anticipated XBox 360 Launch Title Reply with quote

What's everyone's favorite XBox 360 Launch Title that they are looking forward to? I'm going to have to say that I'm really looking forward to Call of Duty 2, although some of the others are a close competition.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Sun 11, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oblivion, Elder Scrolls.... for sure... Twisted Evil Call of Duty as well, but I have to go with Oblivion. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Sun 11, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Oblivion, Elder Scrolls.... for sure... Twisted Evil Call of Duty as well, but I have to go with Oblivion. Twisted Evil

That's a good one. It's one of the "close runner up" titles. If not, it might be one of the extra titles I'll probably pickup on launch.

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went and reserved 2 launch titles (along with some accessories) for my XBox 360.

I ended up nabbing Call of Duty 2 and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. So at launch I'll be sure to get back and give you my 2 cents worth off what I think of my 2 most anticipated titles.

Assuming I get off the console long enough to post here that is. Laughing

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choices on titles....should be a blast. Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Tue 13, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Good choices on titles....should be a blast. Twisted Evil

Indeed.

So, while we are on the subject, who else on the boards reserved a 360?

SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Sun 18, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi2382 wrote:
So, while we are on the subject, who else on the boards reserved a 360?

Anyone? Shocked

For the record, I reserved the Premium version. Twisted Evil

DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Sep Sun 18, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reseved my Xbox 360 at an FYE store. This was before the info came out about the 2 different bundles. So I've made a note to call and make sure I'm getting the one with the hard drive, etc.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Sun 18, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielRuoss wrote:
I reseved my Xbox 360 at an FYE store. This was before the info came out about the 2 different bundles. So I've made a note to call and make sure I'm getting the one with the hard drive, etc.

I know my GameStop called people to have them specify which bundle they are getting. So, yeah I would call and make sure that you are getting the one you want. Wink

SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Thu 13, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found out yesterday that my local GameStop will be doing a midnight launch of the XBox 360. Very Happy

Looks like I'm going to have to make sure that I have a comfy lawn chair and a nice warm blanket to sit under. They said they might hand out tickets so we don't have to wait around, which would be nice since I could hit the IHOP down the street while we wait for the doors to open at midnight. Cool

Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Mon 17, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I said, "If this is the house of pancakes, why can't I eat the walls?!" (Homer Simpson) Twisted Evil
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Mon 17, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
So I said, "If this is the house of pancakes, why can't I eat the walls?!" (Homer Simpson) Twisted Evil

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: