Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Gear: Reborn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Oct Fri 21, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Top Gear: Reborn Reply with quote

You konw i was just wondering Rolling Eyes if you r making more of those fun Top Gear games. Since I'm only 13 yrs old, I was planning a new Top Gear game called Top Gear" Reborn. It's a remake of the very first Top Gear, but has new features like: track editor, more tracks (guest tracks from Gran Turismo), and new cars. So if you want to compliment on this please respond.

P.S. The first Top Gear was the bomb![/img]
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Mon 24, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you for wanting to create a game. I would encourage you to continue to feed your passion for video games. It is a great industry to be in and would suggest it to anyone who likes games. Thanks for the post. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Oct Mon 24, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you have twisted evil? Question I was just trating u fairly lol
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Mon 24, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my trademark. Smile Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> General Gaming Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: