Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good 4P Map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orangeglacier

PostPosted: Oct Fri 28, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Good 4P Map Reply with quote

I am going to have a big Dai Senryaku battle with 3 of my friends tonight. Does anybody know any good 4-Player maps? Preferably one with naval, air, and land combat with lots of fighting.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Fri 28, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Good 4P Map Reply with quote

orangeglacier wrote:
I am going to have a big Dai Senryaku battle with 3 of my friends tonight. Does anybody know any good 4-Player maps? Preferably one with naval, air, and land combat with lots of fighting.

I believe it's called Bluewater Bridge...(I think)

It's a map that mostly setup as an island chain with some mainland. Lots of water and penninsulas that have capability for amphibious landings. It makes for a great battle as you have to watch for overland threats, maintain air coverage and be wary of naval forces lurking of the coasts.

It's a personal favorite of mine and it's one helluva fun battle with human players. Twisted Evil

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton

Last edited by SemperFi2382 on Oct Fri 28, 2005 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
orangeglacier

PostPosted: Oct Fri 28, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good.
orangeglacier

PostPosted: Oct Sat 29, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played 2 games, neither of which was finished. It turned out 3 people were there, so we made green AI controlled. I charged for the middle bridge with a large force while sending a medium-sized force west to take the northern cities. Red sent random stuff at the middle while ignoring my force crossing the northern route. Yellow sent a lone tank towards my western position and a lone bomber north before green in the southeast drew his full attention with helicopters and Leclercs.

We played Iceland for the second match. Yellow from the last game was red, I was blue again, and red was green. I took the southwestern region, the center, and a few properties in the north and east, as well as starting to take the southeast. Red got mad at green, and they had a big battle around the northern area while they captured things. We each had fair sized armies, and we were running low on money. I had a lot of A-10s and a small ground force, red had a huge Merkava army and some helicopters, and green had a semi-large PzH 2000 horde with lots of Rolands and some worthless Tornado fighters.
MisterToad

PostPosted: Oct Sat 29, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orangeglacier wrote:
Red got mad at green, and they had a big battle around the northern area while they captured things.

Laughing
Always an effective strategy, foment dissension between your opponents and walk in after they've bled each other dry. Wink

Quote:

green had.....some worthless Tornado fighters.

I kind of like the Tornado when I'm using the Germans. 4 guided bombs makes it nice for ground attacks plus it carries a couple of sidewinders. And when it comes to selecting planes for the Luftwaffe, there aren't a whole heck of a lot of options anyway.
orangeglacier

PostPosted: Oct Sat 29, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem was, they picked the pack with anti-sea weapons when there weren't any sea units.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: