Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEMCO PLEASE READ
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Sep Wed 28, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug wrote:
Kids, houses, marriage?! Excuses excuses! Get your priorities straight!

Kidding guys, I know what you mean. Twisted Evil

Lmao, so harsh. Doug shows no love for fellow gamers. j/k Laughing

Well, at least it's all good reasons as to why people have been vacant and not due to the rash of hurricanes or other real life afflictions. Cool

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
irashunal

PostPosted: Oct Sun 09, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: map editor Reply with quote

I like being able to modify the maps from the game and also to build from scratch - but i'd like to be able to share these maps with my friends. Currently if a person had a modded box that would be possible via FTP but is there a way to load them to a memory card to take to someone elses house and use/share?

To tell the truth i don't even own a memory storage unit for my xbox - i don't know anyone that does.... LOL.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Sun 09, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: map editor Reply with quote

irashunal wrote:
I like being able to modify the maps from the game and also to build from scratch - but i'd like to be able to share these maps with my friends. Currently if a person had a modded box that would be possible via FTP but is there a way to load them to a memory card to take to someone elses house and use/share?

To tell the truth i don't even own a memory storage unit for my xbox - i don't know anyone that does.... LOL.

Actually, there was talk about being able to use GameShark in some form to take saved maps and free play games (mid-game) to send back and forth via e-mail.

It's here on the Kemco boards, and I do believe it's got GameShark in the subject heading. I was going to try it, but never got around to attempting it because I've yet to but a GameShark yet. Laughing

"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - General Patton
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JVGFanatic

PostPosted: Oct Sun 09, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can save on memory cards, that is (if I remember correctly) somewhat obvious from the Save/Load interface but I could be wrong about its obviousness.

I also do not own memory devices for the XBox, that is something I really love about the system.
DanielRuoss

PostPosted: Oct Sun 09, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can save on memory cards. I bought one only for this game because of the 8-slot limit for DS VII. I use it to back up saved units.
SemperFi2382

PostPosted: Oct Mon 10, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielRuoss wrote:
Yes, you can save on memory cards. I bought one only for this game because of the 8-slot limit for DS VII. I use it to back up saved units.

Lol, that's a good idea. Laughing

irashunal

PostPosted: Oct Sun 30, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: need more Dai Sen!!! Reply with quote

Is there any chance that there will be a 'best of' collection pack for
Dai Senryaku released for the xbox? I'd really love to play the other games in the series now that i've got hooked on this one.

Especially if they also had map editors and possibly even some new developments added to the original games... after all we don't want to take too much of a step back graphics or gameplay-wise do we?
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Sun 30, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly UN likely. Twisted Evil Thanks for the post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: